What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

Getting a bit monotonous....

YAWN

Monotonous!!!! You don't know the meaning of the word. I'll tell you what monotonous is. It's losing every week under Prices dumb coaching. That's monotonous!!! We have to maintain the rage to make sure that Price gets Diced. It's yawners like you that give up easily and turn a blind eye!!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Monotonous!!!! You don't know the meaning of the word. I'll tell you what monotonous is. It's losing every week under Prices dumb coaching. That's monotonous!!! We have to maintain the rage to make sure that Price gets Diced. It's yawners like you that give up easily and turn a blind eye!!

First rule of Fight Club.....Don't post when drunk.

Who says I give up? I give up reading monotonous posts from numpties that bang on about the same bloody thing every 2nd pharking post. Offer a solution or at least stop being a sheep. Everybody gets it that Price ain't the messiah...please refer to the 100 gazillion other posts that state the same bloody thing ! :sarcasm:

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your insightful input

Yawn......

First rule of Fight Club.....Don't post when drunk.

Who says I give up? I give up reading monotonous posts from numpties that bang on about the same bloody thing every 2nd pharking post. Offer a solution or at least stop being a sheep. Everybody gets it that Price ain't the messiah...please refer to the 100 gazillion other posts that state the same bloody thing ! :sarcasm:

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your insightful input

Yawn......

WOW-184 Posts- you must be an old hand at this!!! Fancy an upstart like me daring to have a go at you!!! You must know it all as your continual Yawning suggests WOW!!!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
WOW-184 Posts- you must be an old hand at this!!! Fancy an upstart like me daring to have a go at you!!! You must know it all as your continual Yawning suggests WOW!!!

Rather than a veiled attempt at being a smart arse, you should familiarise yourself with the 'search' function. That way you will see the 100 gazillion posts I was referring to.
Happy to help out with any other queries you may have.
Yawn....:D

Forum mate agreement, section two, sub section three, paragraph four...

Newbies shall not use sarcasm to make a point, where such sarcasm uses invalid data which by virtue of its inaccuracy, results in the said Newbie making a fool of ones self.

jenninga

First Grade
Rather than a veiled attempt at being a smart arse, you should familiarise yourself with the 'search' function. That way you will see the 100 gazillion posts I was referring to.
Happy to help out with any other queries you may have.
Yawn....:D

I hope our team shows as much mongrel as you and Lithgow.:D

bottle

Coach

Tip 1: # 184 refers to the number of total posts in this thread.
Tip 2: The actual number of posts by any individual is signified by the word 'Posts' and a number next to it.
Tip 3: Repetition is boring.

You're welcome.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Watching a newbie try and own a veteran is the best part of this bloody forum sometime. So Mr Lithgow please keep it up, especially if the season was as "monotonous" as our attack last season

Newbies shall not use sarcasm to make a point, where such sarcasm uses invalid data which by virtue of its inaccuracy, results in the said Newbie making a fool of ones self.

Whoa!! Looks like I've upset a few veterans. I can get you guys a job and off the dole if you like. Probably get you a life as well so that you have some other options that spending your lives on this forum

Whoa!! Looks like I've upset a few veterans. I can get you guys a job and off the dole if you like. Probably get you a life as well so that you have some other options that spending your lives on this forum