What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC QF Wallabies v Boks

Te Kaha

First Grade
Well d'uh. Do you think the Aussies would have played like that in the ruck if it wasn't Lawrence? That's my point. The Saffas couldn't change their plan.

Which was the difference.. the aussies where cheating and allowed to get away with it.

Thomas

First Grade
Both teams could have cheated. Lawrence is abysmal at the breakdown. He seriously just watches rucks with that goofy smile on his face.

When I saw he was awarded the game I immediately thought that the Wallabies will target the ruck and play the limits of the rules. Many times well over them. Something the Wallabies have bee shit at in the past is playing to a ref. Today, they played well to that ref.

They wouldn't have had the same gameplan if someone else was in charge.

I've just logged on to find you guys trading blows. Happy to watch from the sidelines at this stage, but need to comment on the game firstly...

I seriously have no idea how we won that. I've not seen Cooper play worse. Genia wasn't far behind. Pocock was absolutely outstanding. McCabe did very well and so did Barnes (I hope Barnes starts next game). I hope Beale is ok or we could be screwed.

Our lineout was abysmal. In fact we were outplayed in every aspect except the breakdown and the scoreboard. The good news is that we can't play 2 games like that in a row. AB's look like they've lost Slade and I hear McCaw's foot is worse than he has been letting on. I hope the Argies beat the AB's up up nice and good. Bring on Eden Park!!!! :D

Te Kaha

First Grade
Both teams could have cheated. Lawrence is abysmal at the breakdown. He seriously just watches rucks with that goofy smile on his face.

When I saw he was awarded the game I immediately thought that the Wallabies will target the ruck and play the limits of the rules. Many times well over them. Something the Wallabies have bee shit at in the past is playing to a ref. Today, they played well to that ref.

They wouldn't have had the same gameplan if someone else was in charge.

Play to the limit of the rules???? what a load of garbage.. they broke the rules.. they were just allowed to get away with it...

Te Kaha

First Grade
I've just logged on to find you guys trading blows. Happy to watch from the sidelines at this stage, but need to comment on the game firstly...

I seriously have no idea how we won that. I've not seen Cooper play worse. Genia wasn't far behind. Pocock was absolutely outstanding. McCabe did very well and so did Barnes (I hope Barnes starts next game). I hope Beale is ok or we could be screwed.

Our lineout was abysmal. In fact we were outplayed in every aspect except the breakdown and the scoreboard. The good news is that we can't play 2 games like that in a row. AB's look like they've lost Slade and I hear McCaw's foot is worse than he has been letting on. I hope the Argies beat the AB's up up nice and good. Bring on Eden Park!!!! :D

If if by some miracle you were playing the argies next week.. you would still lose... Aussie just cant win on Eden park... and they know it.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Guess the only number 7 in world rugby allowed to continually infringe at the breakdown has to be wearing black huh. Sour bastard.

The fall should the all blacks not win the world cup is something I'm sure te kaha's arrogant ass hasn't even considered.

skeepe

Immortal
After all the moaning in this thread from Te Kaha about cheating at the breakdown, it's rather ironic to see the All Blacks, most notably McCaw and Thorn, doing the exact same thing at least as much if not more.

It's just a shame the ref isn't letting the Argies get away with the same things he lets the cheating Kiwis. The amount of holding on when a Puma defender is on his feet and has rights to the ball has been criminal.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Guess the only number 7 in world rugby allowed to continually infringe at the breakdown has to be wearing black huh. Sour bastard.

The fall should the all blacks not win the world cup is something I'm sure te kaha's arrogant ass hasn't even considered.

f**k off wanker... no no7 is allowed to infringe.. if you do you should be pinged... Of course the All Blacks can lose and if the wannabies manage it then they deserve it.. but they are seriously the most overated team in world rugby.

If if by some miracle you were playing the argies next week.. you would still lose... Aussie just cant win on Eden park... and they know it.

Oh i'd fancy our chances very much if we play the Argies next week at Eden Park...but that won't happen. The AB's will probably beat us but without Carter I give us some chance of an upset!

Te Kaha

First Grade
After all the moaning in this thread from Te Kaha about cheating at the breakdown, it's rather ironic to see the All Blacks, most notably McCaw and Thorn, doing the exact same thing at least as much if not more.

Whatever skeepe... funny how the argies are the ones being binned for it.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Oh i'd fancy our chances very much if we play the Argies next week at Eden Park...but that won't happen. The AB's will probably beat us but without Carter I give us some chance of an upset!

Without Carter and probably Slade now the wannabies have a real chance.. but the wannabies know they cant win on Eden park... that wont change next week

Jack_Napier

Staff member
f**k off wanker... no no7 is allowed to infringe.. if you do you should be pinged... Of course the All Blacks can lose and if the wannabies manage it then they deserve it.. but they are seriously the most overated team in world rugby.

Your just not as vocal about dear richie boy it seems.
The way you post around here you'd think the cup was as good as yours.

And to be honest, now we've knocked the saffas out I think it probably makes it more likely a AB's cup.

Hardly my fault your posts reek of sour grapes cos we won when we we're dominated in 90% of the stats.

skeepe

Immortal
Thorn's "try" just then proves my point. Both Williams and Jane went put feet on the touch line while still in possession, yet somehow it's play on.

skeepe

Immortal
So NZ it is, through thanks largely to referee Owens despite being the second best team in the game.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your just not as vocal about dear richie boy it seems.
The way you post around here you'd think the cup was as good as yours.

And to be honest, now we've knocked the saffas out I think it probably makes it more likely a AB's cup.

Hardly my fault your posts reek of sour grapes cos we won when we we're dominated in 90% of the stats.

Dont talk bullshit.. i have said from day one that the Semi final was going to be the danger game.. that hasnt changed.. And its hardly sour grapes.. the Wannabies will be an easier game then the Saffas would have been.

Thorn's "try" just then proves my point. Both Williams and Jane went put feet on the touch line while still in possession, yet somehow it's play on.

There you go, it was your usual bullshit.. the replay clearly showed neither were in touch... you need to get your eyes checked...

Thomas

First Grade
Anyone would think TK was a Saffa.

Every great 7 in the game cheats. How they play the refs determines how great they are. Richie is the greatest 7 of all time and possibly the best ref manager. What the Wallabies did tonight was exactly what Sir Richie of McAwesome does.

Anyway, should be a belter of a game next week. TK will dribble something about a massive win to the AB's but it will be tighter than that.

Latest posts