What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Hall

Bullseye

Juniors
Sharks are interested in him apparently. He's just signed a new deal with Leeds but that might not be a stumbling block.

Would be a great signing for you lot.

webShark

Sharks are interested in him apparently. He's just signed a new deal with Leeds but that might not be a stumbling block.

Would be a great signing for you lot.

I agree. But heard this with Kallum Watkins and Sam Tomkins and nothing came of that.

southland

Juniors
Imagine Hall on one wing and Holmes on the other. What a contrast!

Reckon Hall would waltz into a centre spot on our team. He could mentor Gagan turn him into a beast!

I recall rumours of Charnley a year ago amounting to nothing... Reckon every team would have a sniff at Hall if he was actually serious about a season in Australia.

Quigs

Immortal
He looks Danked to me. I remember commenting on him when I saw him in a Pommy game last year.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I can just imagine pommy players getting asked to come to Cronulla "I'd fookin' love to live at cronulla", "Oh, you want me to play for their rugby team, I'll get back to you mate".

ghoti

Bench
I'm not convinced by Hall... has done well, but I don't reckon he'd be worth ANYwhere near his asking price. Slow, clumsy and a bit dumb. The quality of kickers in the NRL would find him out and score over the top of him all day I reckon

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well if Hall played for us he'd have one less towering bomb kicker to contend with... Our man Robbo! :sarcasm:

Jaegerex

Juniors
From what I recall from the last World Cup coverage, he is doing an accounting or mathematics scholarship or something along those lines over there which Leeds is assisting with. So he is really against coming to Aus as it would disrupt his education and post League plans.