What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan James

kwigibo

Juniors
From just across the border.

As for the other thing, really, grow up, Pearce is never going to reciprocate your schoolgirl lust. Although maybe if he gets hit that good (and legal) a few more times....

Coaster

Bench
He is from Tweed Heads. Great player, showed some raw aggression last night, and still just a boy, eligible for the under 20's.

Eelectrica

Referee
With all the players the Titans are chasing, I hope they don't leave RJ out of their calculations. Would be a huge loss if they were to lose him.

andrew057

First Grade
Hes just one of those players I cant stand.

However theres no doubt in my mind the kid will be an absolute superstar in a few years.

I don't see the fuss about him to be perfectly honest. He was nothing great in NYC and hasn't shown much more in 1sts.

He's young and has potential, but at the moment he's not first grade standard. Say what you will, the stats don't lie for props. The fact he's listed in origin circles is an utter disgrace and disrespectful considering we've got about 25 props who are NSW eligible that are better than him.

Tolman
Mannah
Shackleton
Snowden
Douglas
Weyman
Hunt
Merrin
Learoyd-Lahrs
Tilse
Grant
Ryles
King
Rose
Galloway
Gibbs
Woods
Bailey
Sims x2

Maybe not 25, but close to 20 that you'd take before James everyday of the week.

Bwuce

Juniors
Shillington, Scott, Civinoceva, Hannant and James are worth more than lot listed above... we'll even give you Webb.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
His workrate is a little low but impact wise he's a gun. He has size and aggression, just needs time to work on racking up the yards and extending his game time. Hope he doesn't end up like Daine Laurie. Him and Andrew Fifita (Half Tongan) would be a good combo for the indigenous all stars.