What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Matterson possibly on the way out?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Guy who cried because the coach made him train too hard has joined the fairest weather team in the NRL. Match made in heaven

Vic Mackey

Referee
Now you sound like a bitter ex..

Not really, guys a machine on the field, talent wise do I wish we still had him? Absolutely

The other two things I said. Well one is clearly true, the other is up for debate but a fairly widely held view.

The unknown

Juniors
Looking forward to see every player sign 3 year contracts only to bail out 1 year into it. The precendent has been set

super_coach

First Grade
The club came out very quickly and told us he was not going anywhere without something in the deal for us.

Well guys time to reveal what we are getting out of this deal. Surely it’s stitched up or you would not have released him. Be very disappointing if there is no deal. I for one is getting a tad nervous what’s happening at Camp Concord

gordynz

Juniors
It's looking more and more likely that we're not getting anything out of this... Knew this was going to happen

Latest posts