What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RYAN WEBB...Gone Missing ????

denis preston

First Grade
All on here would agree that Ryan appears a genuine person who is busting his butt to get things happening but just appears to be completely Hamstrung by the old boys Guard that day by day , week by week are decimating this once Proud Great Club
Mate, I dont think the board get that involved & leave the day to day admin to Web by & the football side of it to Hookkkkk
AFB bashed his missus, good move by the club moving him on.
Jason Saab was a perennial sook, and the only thing I remotely miss is his speed. Other than that bog average.
Damien Cook was an unestablished bench utility who didn't even know what position he played. Seem to remember him lining up as fullback and halfback for the dogs a few times after leaving us, until Madge got a hold of him and stuck him at Hooker. Unfortunate to not see his potential but not the club's fault entirely, the Bulldogs had a better look and couldn't work it out either.
Frizzel went and chased a paycheck/premiership with Newcastle.. how's that one working out?

We really have to stop lamenting the loss of these guys because it only serves a negative narrative, that if you went through the league you could easily find an equivalent or worse situation.. Tigers anyone?

Robson and Garrick I agree should not have been let go and was a dodgy job on the club's behalf.

Yes it's a slow rebuild, and I desperately wish they were world beaters again. But even Bennett had an established roster that was ready. There's a ways to go with this side, but I believe they're on their way to being competitive again.
Great response to a very negative post Adolf ! The club is certainly not perfect and deserves some criticism but not on EVERY thing they do.

denis preston

First Grade
Red V members are invited to attend an exclusive member information session at St George Leagues Club. CEO Ryan Webb, head coach Anthony Griffin, and General Manager of Football Ben Haran will be in attendance to provide members with a club update direct and in person.

Date: Tuesday July 19
Time: Room open from 6pm, for a 6:30pm start
Venue: Mahogany Room, St George Leagues Club

Members will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss all things Dragons and gain a special insight from the behind the scenes of the club. Tea and coffee will be available for members at the event.

This event is an exclusive invitation to Red V members only. Due to limited capacity, we will not be able to permit entry to non-members. Please be aware the event will not be live-streamed, however we hope to hold an online session in the future.

There is a strict, limited capacity for this event of 150 members, so all attendees must submit an RSVP to attend. RSVPs will close 5pm Monday, July 18 or when capacity is reached. If you submit an RSVP but are no longer able to attend, please let us know so that your spot can be offered to another member.​

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
The power of this Forum should never be underestimated
Well done Dragons long over due
I think some credit should also go to @jackyboi90 and The RedV Podcast as well. This exact sort of thing was raised with Ryan on the podcast a couple of weeks ago, and here it is! Sadly, I can't attend, but it would be great if someone who does attend could post a synopsis of the event.

dungay dragon

Juniors
I think some credit should also go to @jackyboi90 and The RedV Podcast as well. This exact sort of thing was raised with Ryan on the podcast a couple of weeks ago, and here it is! Sadly, I can't attend, but it would be great if someone who does attend could post a synopsis of the event.
Yep agree
Cant make it either as based North of bris vegas
will be suncorp sunday looking for Possums " I Love Bud Flag " 😄

BBTB

Juniors
Red V members are invited to attend an exclusive member information session at St George Leagues Club. CEO Ryan Webb, head coach Anthony Griffin, and General Manager of Football Ben Haran will be in attendance to provide members with a club update direct and in person.

Date: Tuesday July 19
Time: Room open from 6pm, for a 6:30pm start
Venue: Mahogany Room, St George Leagues Club

Members will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss all things Dragons and gain a special insight from the behind the scenes of the club. Tea and coffee will be available for members at the event.

This event is an exclusive invitation to Red V members only. Due to limited capacity, we will not be able to permit entry to non-members. Please be aware the event will not be live-streamed, however we hope to hold an online session in the future.

There is a strict, limited capacity for this event of 150 members, so all attendees must submit an RSVP to attend. RSVPs will close 5pm Monday, July 18 or when capacity is reached. If you submit an RSVP but are no longer able to attend, please let us know so that your spot can be offered to another member.​
150 members WTF?

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
A great initiative by the Club to revive this - I hear on the grapevine that Webb, Griffin and Haran will all be fronting up to answer questions. While we still have a distance of the moon and back to resemble a professional sporting organisation of the 21st century, this certainly reflects what has been some positive change since Webb came to the club.

Rod Coil

Juniors
I don’t think I got the email. I’m a Red V member so do receive them. Was it a specific email or in amongst a general info email that I could have accidentally missed?