What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Webb

maestro1

Bench
Ok I didn't think about that! I guess provides some fuel for Hunts management to agitate for a release again however I wouldn't think a poor performance appraisal would improve his market value?
Maybe there is a club that has already spoken to Hunt's management, told him to agitate and then they would swoop. Has Gus or Uncle Nick used this tactic before? Hmmm.

Slippery Morris

First Grade

Harry Bath

Juniors

This is the guy Saints should have chased immediately to replace Webb.

Anyone got and rumour on Webb's replacement? Or are they going to start interviewing candidates in March just before Webb leaves? Wait till the last minute.
Probably after spending tens of thousands in advertising and recruitment fees they will give the job to Peter Doust FFS

BLM01

First Grade

Dragon David

First Grade
I would love to see Mark Coyne get Ryan Webbs job.
Coyne, loves the Maroons but his heart will always be with the Dragons. He has been with -

He was an ARL Commissioner until he was in trouble following an incident in Singapore so he had to quit the job as an ARL Commissioner -

In my opinion he would be able to do Webb's job plus he has the footy knowledge running through his Dragons veins.

The Dragons are looking at Peter Parr from the Knights.

RedVee

First Grade
Coyne, loves the Maroons but his heart will always be with the Dragons. He has been with -

He was an ARL Commissioner until he was in trouble following an incident in Singapore so he had to quit the job as an ARL Commissioner -

In my opinion he would be able to do Webb's job plus he has the footy knowledge running through his Dragons veins.

The Dragons are looking at Peter Parr from the Knights.
I’d hate Coyne to be our CEO as we’d all turn on him. Best to stay a beloved ex player.

Dragon David

First Grade
I’d hate Coyne to be our CEO as we’d all turn on him. Best to stay a beloved ex player.
But just think if he did a great job as the Club's CEO. You will love him even more! So would most of us. But I understand that if he didn't do a good job, this would tarnish his Dragons playing days image.