What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SACK DEAN YOUNG

since77

Juniors
I'm not defending Young.
But seriously go back and look at Penrith's first try. That was 100% on the players. Most of those tries today were scored because of woeful efforts and after Hunt gifted Penrith field position multiple times with his sh#tty kicking game.
I get people irrationally hate Dean Young. And fine if he's moved on, no skin off my nose. But no one is going to convince me that today's defensive efforts by certain players were first grade standard.
People have been whinging all year for Sloan to get dropped. Lomax was just as bad defensively today as Sloan has been.
Maybe its the cattle.

saintmar

Juniors
The only one responsible for todays humiliation is FLANO
He is the HEADCOACH who is ultimately responsible for the team and the results
HE Also KEPT HUNT and needs to face the music for that f**k up
Look at Souths they didn‘t get rid of Hornby the assistant but the head coach who is responsible for the teams results

DeathBlooms

Juniors
I'm not defending Young.
But seriously go back and look at Penrith's first try. That was 100% on the players. Most of those tries today were scored because of woeful efforts and after Hunt gifted Penrith field position multiple times with his sh#tty kicking game.
I get people irrationally hate Dean Young. And fine if he's moved on, no skin off my nose. But no one is going to convince me that today's defensive efforts by certain players were first grade standard.
People have been whinging all year for Sloan to get dropped. Lomax was just as bad defensively today as Sloan has been.
Maybe its the cattle.
The cowboys were terrible in defence under his tenure as well. He's not a good defensive coach plain and simple as what he teaching them obviously not getting through to them or is just bad advice.