What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

Kiwi

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised to see Hoffman depart for the Bulldogs or Warriors, really. The writing is on the wall as far as 5/8th or fullback for him is concerned with Milford arriving next year; he'll be pushed to the wing and clearly doesn't want to play there.
So if he doesn't want to play wing he wont be going to the warriors.

Dazzat

First Grade
Gerard Beale left the club to play fullback at the Dragons. Now they have Dugan playing centre and a young guy at fullback. Didn't work out for Beale, and moving to play a position is fraught with danger. League is a team game, and you never know where the team may need you to slot in - as Jack Reed found out in the past week.

hooch is crazy

Juniors
If Potter has to go, Griff would be my choice from the list, although Hoffman has already signed up with the Warriors for the next few years !

If Sheens comes back I will have to take a day off work and set aside some time for a goold old fashion belly laugh. I would evem welcome it just for the sake of irony. If we started winning games I would die with laughter.

Anthony Griffin would be my choice. Might be able to convince the likes of Hoffman to come over

g1NOJGh.jpg