What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

justadragon

Bench
Last edited:

Maddragon99

Juniors
Ladies and Gents, as I approach my 2,000 post, I’ve been dormant on this forum recently because I’m so disillusioned with our club, spending bongo bucks on a washed up halfback who’s better at 9, pathetic recruitment, yet another off field humiliation & a imbecile as head coach.

Can anyone give me hope? Because I see us battling for the spoon. I foresee myself watching a lot on MLB this winter.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Has zero credibility when he can’t get Francis Molo‘s suspension correct and the bench he names has two players who IMO have no chance of been there and finally doesn’t give BMM a place in the team.
Huh?. I read the team sheet the exact opposite to what you have written?

True_Believer

Juniors
Ladies and Gents, as I approach my 2,000 post, I’ve been dormant on this forum recently because I’m so disillusioned with our club, spending bongo bucks on a washed up halfback who’s better at 9, pathetic recruitment, yet another off field humiliation & a imbecile as head coach.

Can anyone give me hope? Because I see us battling for the spoon. I foresee myself watching a lot on MLB this winter.
Hope you enjoy MLB!

redv13

Bench
Has zero credibility when he can’t get Francis Molo‘s suspension correct and the bench he names has two players who IMO have no chance of been there and finally doesn’t give BMM a place in the team.
The roar are useless and most “writers” there are always putting shit on Saints. Useless f**ks have been predicting Saints to get the wooden spoon every season since 2016. Z grade rubbish.

redv13

Bench

Can’t wait for more of your Griffin death riding….

HenryTatana

Juniors

Fans can sugar coat it all they want but I’m a realist and totally agree with your every word.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Fans can sugar coat it all they want but I’m a realist and totally agree with your every word.
We've been mediocre ever since Bennett left in 2011 and I see no desire from the BOD to win the comp.

The Roosters/Storm/Panthers aim is to win the premiership EVERY year.

Our club's aim and definition of success is avoiding the spoon.

Looks like we may finally have an "unsuccessful" year.

Dragon David

First Grade
We've been mediocre ever since Bennett left in 2011 and I see no desire from the BOD to win the comp.

The Roosters/Storm/Panthers aim is to win the premiership EVERY year.

Our club's aim and definition of success is avoiding the spoon.

Looks like we may finally have an "unsuccessful" year.
I think that our club just wants to win a premiership to add to the one we got in 2010. It is pretty clear from our history since 2011 that we aren't chasing premiership wins every year. It has always been achieving the top 8. When was the last time that the Roosters, Storm and Panthers said they want to just make the top 8? They are in a class of their own Gomarchin as you know.

The first 7 or so games we play will really determine where we are headed this year. It won't be long as time goes by quickly when you reach 76.

BLM01

First Grade
But what about Mcsupercoach? He was assistant coach there last year and they did make the grand final.
He was the assistants assistant
He was not their main attacking nor defensive coach
Not sure what he was doing actually apart from some man management encouragement duties

Reflector

Juniors
Yes. My honest opinion is that there genuinely isn't any real decent top notch coach going around who is available to grab to replace Hook. Flanagan to me is an unknown quality now - seems happy to mix commentating with assistant coaching and maybe lacks the fire in the belly to be the great coach we need at our club which would take quite a bit of effort to rise the club up from the "dead". Hasler was always to me a Sea Eagles man. His stint at the Dogs wasn't too bad but got them in some trouble with the cap and then the dramas at Manly again. Fancy them preferring him to Seibold who I don't think will be successful there.

Dean Young still has quite a bit to prove, same as Hornby and Ryles but they will have success just like Fitzgibbon but as we know it took ages for Fitzy to leave the Roosters and he did learn lots under Robinson and with all that time of learning has paid off with good results and a club he has picked to coach for many a year to come.

I'm thinking deep down that the next big thing in the coaching arena, now that Ciraldo has joined the Dogs on a long term deal and who as well spent many years honing his skills as an assistant and has Gould to help his drawing of players capacity, is Jason Ryles. He has spent a number of seasons under Bellamy and now learning more at the Roosters - two of the better clubs to be educated by two of the best coaches in the past 2 decades. This will be Jason's 2nd year at the Roosters. Will he have any feelings/desires to be head coach of the Dragons after what I think his time spent with us as a player didn't end very well?
Ryles risks becoming Adam O'Brien 2.0. If AOB gets the flick, I could see the Dragons snapping him up on the very logic that he served his time as an assistant at Easts and Melbourne, he still has a lot to offer, the Knights weren't a fair indicator of his possibilities etc etc etc and nek minnit the board are convinced he's worth a 5 year contract...

Nanadragon

Juniors
I think that our club just wants to win a premiership to add to the one we got in 2010. It is pretty clear from our history since 2011 that we aren't chasing premiership wins every year. It has always been achieving the top 8. When was the last time that the Roosters, Storm and Panthers said they want to just make the top 8? They are in a class of their own Gomarchin as you know.

The first 7 or so games we play will really determine where we are headed this year. It won't be long as time goes by quickly when you reach 76.
77 for me David. Least we got to see most of the glory years.

Latest posts