What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Don’t know if this has been posted else where if so my apologies but sums it all up. Swapping Suli and Lomax has neutered what little attack we had. Threw the baby out with the bath water.

Yes everything in the article is not new. We on the forum all knew those issues ages ago. The only point of this article is that hook is a shit coach with old school theories and should be axed immediately before he ruins this club further.
If the board don’t or can’t afford an interim coach then let them coach themselves can’t do any worse. We on the forum can do the team selections each Tuesday.
That’s how ludicrous this situation is becoming.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I must admit I couldnt bring myself to watch the game today......my interested in our blokes and this current club setup has finally sucked any resemblance of being a loyal supporter out of me......Ive just looked at our position on the ladder and it seems surreal that we are now equal bottom......Then I find myself tallying the scores up in our last 5 losses and the total deficit is a piss poor 13 points and I think maybe things arnt that bad...then I slap myself across the face and realise yes they are we couldnt ice one of these games against fairly moderate opposition....quite depressing really

jeffdragon

Bench
I must admit I couldnt bring myself to watch the game today......my interested in our blokes and this current club setup has finally sucked any resemblance of being a loyal supporter out of me......Ive just looked at our position on the ladder and it seems surreal that we are now equal bottom......Then I find myself tallying the scores up in our last 5 losses and the total deficit is a piss poor 13 points and I think maybe things arnt that bad...then I slap myself across the face and realise yes they are we couldnt ice one of these games against fairly moderate opposition....quite depressing really
Mate.
Look at the losses.
1 Titans led then failed to take kick off =L
2 Raiders led they had 12 scores in a attacking position ball gets stripped.=L
3 Roosters come back.Chooks have 1/2 hour to kick fg.=L
We can't set up.
They had a sin bin.
4 Dogs We concede 2 80 m tries. They missing big names
They gad a sin bin.=L
5 Tigers .
They scored two soft barge over tries.
We cant stop a drop out to touch.
We go through the hands we win or DUMB ass Suli passes instead of running.=L.
We cant even bt these teams .
We wont even get close to the better teams.
I challenge a decent coach to stop these FRIGGIN dumb ass players making these same stupid mistakes.
Our coach might change but the dumb asses still will be around.

offiah

Juniors
How does it make a difference to what they pay him now or by the end of the year? Even if they give one of the assistants a little extra to be interim coach for the rest of the year, it surely couldn’t be that much. I’d imagine they’d jump at the chance to show their chops in the top grade.

Last edited:

since77

Juniors
Surley, The club must worrying about we are. The fact that we are in this position today needs to be vigorously reviewed and resolved. This large supported club needs to resolved as one club for purpose of winning.
Does it look like they are worried?. They simply don’t care. 3 diabolical coaching appointments in a row now. All three extended whilst in the middle of dismal failure!!!!
12 years.... There’s zero evidence those a$$holes on the board with their snouts in the trough care about dragging the club down to its ultimate destination - the wooden spoon.

Latest posts