What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

Mojo

Bench
TBH there isn't a coach in the comp that is going to say anything different to what Hook says.

There is no way they will create any negativity around themselves by suggesting their team is playing badly due to the coaching staff.

Some coaches get away withe rhetoric especially if they are media darlings however the StGI faithful are not known for their kindness or generosity when critiquing their coach or their roster let alone their BOD.
The fact that it's been a conga line of outstanding failure for the last decade might have something to do with the tone of the critique.

Mjab

Juniors
A great established coach will not want to touch saints

fitzy and Payton doing very well both essentially rookies

I don’t know if Ciraldo is available or has interest in a lost but famous club

maybe Ryles is worth a go , no idea if Dean Young is any better now or if he is a significant factor at cows or not

Hook will take us nowhere other than 11 th or worse next year

TruSaint

Referee
f**k this merkin right off. Surely now the seasons done you would try Sloan for Moga, Sullivan at least in 14 and if F Molo is fit then in the 17.

Why the f**k would Fuimaono be on the bench. He was there last week and didn’t even get a run. Dear god!!!

This !

Just f**k off already. Season done, only playing for pride, and you dish out the same squad.

Crush

Coach
f**k this merkin right off. Surely now the seasons done you would try Sloan for Moga, Sullivan at least in 14 and if F Molo is fit then in the 17.

Why the f**k would Fuimaono be on the bench. He was there last week and didn’t even get a run. Dear god!!!
In all seriousness, what’s he thinking? Is he insane? How can the club stand by him with these selections?
Why would he select Moga? What’s there to gain there? I’ve gone past frustrated, I’m confused now, I do not understand him.

Crush

Coach
Are there any Hook enthusiasts that can point out to us less enthusiastic, exactly what the point of playing reserve graders like Moga, Woods, McCulloch and crew when they probably won’t be there next year? Or even if they will be there next year, would it not be a good idea now to take a look at some of the other blokes? Given we know that the current blokes absolutely suck?
Please and thank you.

SBD82

Coach
Are there any Hook enthusiasts that can point out to us less enthusiastic, exactly what the point of playing reserve graders like Moga, Woods, McCulloch and crew when they probably won’t be there next year? Or even if they will be there next year, would it not be a good idea now to take a look at some of the other blokes? Given we know that the current blokes absolutely suck?
Please and thank you.
f**king crickets mate.

dannyt

Coach
Please and thank you.
I think your nil response shows how many "Hook enthusiasts" are on this form. I suspect that the only ones in favour of Hook, apart from our board, are the supporters of the 15 (soon 16) other clubs, and their boards.

I suppose that puts us in the minority...