What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor tonite!!

mickeylane

Bench
This is a absolutely utter rubbish - a team that's obviously not buying into the ciChes methods.. There's no discipline, structure , game plan - nothing!!

He's got to go!!

possm

Coach
This is a absolutely utter rubbish - a team that's obviously not buying into the ciChes methods.. There's no discipline, structure , game plan - nothing!!

He's got to go!!

He should have been sacked ages ago. Problem is, the success of the Dragons is not managements number one priority.

Turk

Juniors
Yep! Time to go Mary sorry champ. This is disgraceful! One of the worst performances i have ever seen. I got dejavu we lived this with nathan brown atleast learn from past mistakes..

GKJ79

Juniors
Yep how sad is that, 2 threads about sacking the coach, honestly when is the club going to wake up?

Dragonscales

Juniors
Even if they Dragons want to sack Mary they can't.

They can't afford to pay him out of his contract, he's here until the end of 2017.

Maybe we can donate to the "Pay McGregor out of his contract" fund.

clifford

Juniors
Unfortunately it won't be done tonight and then next week with our bye and when the Sharks beat the panthers we will be inside the top 8 and the board will be loving it.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
We are an absolute disgrace as a footy side.I have watched all teams and we are by far the worst.The Knights even make us look like schoolboys.I like Mary but honestly he and his coaching group,along with the core of players selected by them are not up to it.
We really do need a good cleanout all the way from management to the team.

18to87

First Grade
No wonder no recruits want to sign with Saints when they know Mary can't coach.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Even if they Dragons want to sack Mary they can't.

They can't afford to pay him out of his contract, he's here until the end of 2017.

Maybe we can donate to the "Pay McGregor out of his contract" fund.

Based on last nights performance he cant be on more than $10.00 a week....Id be prepared to put the whole amount in myself ....

thebigredv

First Grade
It's been more than 24 hours and no sacking, no public apology...disgusting.

Shame on you Paul McGregor. Shame on you St George Illawarra Dragons.

Boycott time.

Tommy Smith

Referee
An outsider here with no intention of trolling...

Personally I rate Tyson Frizell as your best player and I couldn't help but notice that he only played 52 minutes.

Was he injured or is Mary an even dumber coach than what I thought?

FWIW as a Roosters fan I find league far more interesting when our greatest rivals and my least favourite teams - Dragons & Rabbits (I'm sure that feeling is reciprocated) - are doing well.

But whilst ever Mary is your coach you'll either continue to stagnate or, somehow, regress even further. Personally I think he's thr worst NRL foach I've seen since Terry Lamb and Paul Langmack.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
An outsider here with no intention of trolling...

Personally I rate Tyson Frizell as your best player and I couldn't help but notice that he only played 52 minutes.

Was he injured or is Mary an even dumber coach than what I thought?

FWIW as a Roosters fan I find league far more interesting when our greatest rivals and my least favourite teams - Dragons & Rabbits (I'm sure that feeling is reciprocated) - are doing well.

But whilst ever Mary is your coach you'll either continue to stagnate or, somehow, regress even further. Personally I think he's thr worst NRL foach I've seen since Terry Lamb and Paul Langmack.
Good to get an outsiders view now and again, Tommy. With respect to Frizzell, yes Mary is that dumb, but it's more likely MacGregor reduced his playing time as a favour to L.Daley.

Disagree with you about Lamb and Langmack being the worst NRL coaches. It's Steve Price and Craig Young for mine. MacGregor improved the team since taking over from Price although that's not saying much.