What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Good coaches have self belief and rarely offer excuses.

No one expects Mary to listen to us fans. If you listen to the fans, you'll be sitting up there with them sson enough.

Last chance Paul. I hope and pray you learned a lot in 2017.

If not, I say trade him for a six-pack. It doesn’t even have to be cold.

SF, you are a hard but fair person ...................... actually, quite generous if l'm honest!
I would've contemplated a three quarter empty box of stale Fourex basking in a hot Townsville sun!

Seoul Dragon

Juniors
Probably wishful thinking but you would think the writing on the wall is getting bigger and clearer when it comes to mcgregor.....

With some key signings on board for 2018 and the team looking far more potent particularly in the forwards you'd think the excuses for lack of performance would be running out.

He is running out of time ~~~~~

BennyV

Referee
His time should never have been given. How we ended up in a situation where this clown was EVER appointed as head coach, I will never understand. There isnt a single piece of evidence in his past that indicates he would ever become a successful first grade coach and now, 4 years into his tenure, it only looks worse.

grouch

First Grade
His time should never have been given. How we ended up in a situation where this clown was EVER appointed as head coach, I will never understand. There isnt a single piece of evidence in his past that indicates he would ever become a successful first grade coach and now, 4 years into his tenure, it only looks worse.
Yep. Only a junk organisation would have given him the job to begin with... and only a complete basket case would have extended his contract. Thats us!

hazzbeen

Bench
Should have gone last year instead they extend his stay . Doust and the boy's Club , the board , the extra panel put into place to over see Mary ( what a joke that was ) the coaching staff are all happy that Mary has stayed on . Because if someone from outside the Dragons Footy mentality comes in they will shake the place up and the boys Club will be shattered ...

Latest posts