What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

SEAT 1A

Bench
No one has his back & lookin for a vest.
Gone by round 6
Have there ever been more posts against a coach in the game's history?

I'm with you LINESPEED, if you continually need mates for your progression you either keep up with them, move with them or be left behind, dog eat dog so to speak.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You will find that if we get a new owner then McANCHOR will get shown the door .no new owner in his right mind will accept a Z GRADE COACH for the most famous club in the nrl.the next question is WHY is he there in the first place ...........

Seoul Dragon

Juniors
Yep
You will find that if we get a new owner then McANCHOR will get shown the door .no new owner in his right mind will accept a Z GRADE COACH for the most famous club in the nrl.the next question is WHY is he there in the first place ...........

Yep, thats the mesmerising question ~ why and how did he get the gig fulltime in the first place.
I thougt he was holding the reins short term while we looked for a proper tier 1 coach and then abracadabra after a few wins his name is being etched on the door!!

Coffs dragon

Bench
Yep

Yep, thats the mesmerising question ~ why and how did he get the gig fulltime in the first place.
I thougt he was holding the reins short term while we looked for a proper tier 1 coach and then abracadabra after a few wins his name is being etched on the door!!
Isn't it ironic that in Dragonworld they work in reverse! They keep poor inexperienced coaches like McGregor, Brown & Price longer than the better experienced coaches like Bennett & David Waite.
Total reverse of a performance based Club. Our mob refer to McGregor as a career coach......translates to he's one of our old boys club that needs a job.
Is it any wonder that Peter Doust gave us the entire 2018 season notice of his departure, because they move f.cking slow or in reverse when it comes to management decision!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Isn't it ironic that in Dragonworld they work in reverse! They keep poor inexperienced coaches like McGregor, Brown & Price longer than the better experienced coaches like Bennett & David Waite.
Total reverse of a performance based Club. Our mob refer to McGregor as a career coach......translates to he's one of our old boys club that needs a job.
Is it any wonder that Peter Doust gave us the entire 2018 season notice of his departure, because they move f.cking slow or in reverse when it comes to management decision!

Game, set & match.
Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Anyone know what a CEO earns these days my guess 500,000 per year x 19 years 9,500, 000 just a guess minimum plus bonuses I'm sure someone like Dennis or old kogarah boy might have some insight into that .whatever it is DOUST has been well paid for his many failures ......... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Probably fair to say that CEO’s earn anything from a couple of hundred thousand a year with the sky being the limit.

Sack McGregor

Last edited: