What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

cusnjed

Juniors
After the utter sadness of the Dragons missing the top 8 last year i have finally realized that if we strive to finish in front of more teams this year, then surely we will be semi final bound.
If mary can instill this ethos into the boys, the comp is their oyster.

Bench
I had an ugly dream that Doust in a moment of revenge signs McIdiot for a further three years. I trust that won’t happen, but who knows what Doust will do before he leaves

merahputih

Juniors
I had an ugly dream that Doust in a moment of revenge signs McIdiot for a further three years. I trust that won’t happen, but who knows what Doust will do before he leaves
An even worse nightmare is that Doust gets inspiration from China's president and

LINESPEED

Juniors
I think we are strong in the halves and forwards and the centers have the potential on paper but fail to transfer that to the game.
Wings are slow and will not score trys from any great distance.
The bench and use of it will be the same as last year.
I still think we will make the eight but if McIdiot doesn't look at our weakness and try some of our youngsters we will struggle against the likes of the Storm and a couple of others.
We need a coach to be able to make a different game plan or start making choices to replace our centers and wingers wingers.
I don't think we have a coaching panel that can do that.
It's time for a cleanout of all the coaches and get someone else.

Yeah - it's the 15 man bench syndrome yet again with a blind spot for rotation, most notably with juniors who need NRL experience
Burnout awaits us yet again.
Fools never learn from their mistakes.
I' m a great fan of our juniors & do worry about those we'll lose through Knucklehead's fear & inaction.
Ah Mau,Host, Leilua/Kerr, Lomax should be the bench this week. Mann in for Lafai.
Robson & Field need a run soon.

Imagine Dufty, Mann, Lomax & Field in combination with Hunt & Widdop!!

This team looks more resilient than last year and will be energised by new blood.
Fu*k your allegiances Mary.
It's about creating more depth in the youth- not journeymen.

We're a 20 point better team with you selling pies

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
Like everyone here I’m passionate about my Dragons. Anything less than Top 8 will be a major disappointment. We have been burnt in previous seasons by showing so much promise only to fade away when it really counts. For whatever reason I do believe we can make it this year. Setting aside Hunt & Graham, the guys like JDB, LAM , Aitken, McInness and even dare I say Dufty with Nene all look to be clicking and look sharp. Yes we all know we have weaknesses- there volumes of Forumn Threads dedicated to that!!
... but let’s support the team and Go the Dragons.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Like everyone here I’m passionate about my Dragons. Anything less than Top 8 will be a major disappointment. We have been burnt in previous seasons by showing so much promise only to fade away when it really counts. For whatever reason I do believe we can make it this year. Setting aside Hunt & Graham, the guys like JDB, LAM , Aitken, McInness and even dare I say Dufty with Nene all look to be clicking and look sharp. Yes we all know we have weaknesses- there volumes of Forumn Threads dedicated to that!!
Yeah mate my psychiatrist reckons most of his patients from this forum are suffering dissociation, trauma schizophrenia, paranoia and various other identity crises - even into the paranormal.
He's warned my mate & I about. delusive thoughts and the need for acceptance as part of our long term recovery program.

Hypnotism, monitored alcohol infusions and medicinal cannabis had some impact on my mate's panic attacks when our outside backs were delivered the ball in the clear, but had no impact on my addiction to speed, which he said was clinically terminal.
He told me he had an uncle in Bondi who'd be able to look after Jai & Zac, who had become symptomatic of our obsessive compulsive disorders. He said his colleagues nevertheless found the coach a very interesting subject who seemed to be afflicted with two congenital conditions called bench & team sheet myopia

Last edited:
I
I think the player that provides some real fear factor in our pack is Sims.
Apart from the misread in defense, he stuck it right up the Cronulla forwards and ran for more metres than any other forward.
I've noticed that it takes him a while to reach game fitness but once he's there, he is a beast.
Opposition forwards are always looking over their shoulder.
During last years capitulation, he was one of the few forwards that actually got better as the season progressed.
Look forward to finally have a few enforcers in our pack which I hope won't be crucified by poor use of the bench.

ALSGI

Bench
Yeah mate my psychiatrist reckons most of his patients from this forum are suffering dissociation, trauma schizophrenia, paranoia and various other identity crises - even into the paranormal.
He's warned my mate & I about. delusive thoughts and the need for acceptance as part of our long term recovery program.

Hypnotism, monitored alcohol infusions and medicinal cannabis had some impact on my mate's panic attacks when our outside backs were delivered the ball in the clear, but had no impact on my addiction to speed, which he said was clinically terminal.
He told me he had an uncle in Bondi who'd be able to look after Jai & Zac, who had become symptomatic of our obsessive compulsive disorders. He said his colleagues nevertheless found the coach a very interesting subject.
No idea what that was about but it was pretty good.

Life's Good

Coach
I

I think the player that provides some real fear factor in our pack is Sims.
Apart from the misread in defense, he stuck it right up the Cronulla forwards and ran for more metres than any other forward.
I've noticed that it takes him a while to reach game fitness but once he's there, he is a beast.
Opposition forwards are always looking over their shoulder.
During last years capitulation, he was one of the few forwards that actually got better as the season progressed.
Look forward to finally have a few enforcers in our pack which I hope won't be crucified by poor use of the bench.
I can’t say that I’m there yet with Sims. He definitely tough & has a decent motor but he just seems to lack the explosiveness he had at NQ. Granted the broken legs have taken a bit of his edge away. Perhaps I’m being harsh because he does work well in our pack.

I can’t say that I’m there yet with Sims. He definitely tough & has a decent motor but he just seems to lack the explosiveness he had at NQ. Granted the broken legs have taken a bit of his edge away. Perhaps I’m being harsh because he does work well in our pack.
Keep an eye on him, I think you may change your mind as the season progresses.
He may well be finding some of his old NQ form with us.
Sure hope so.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

He told me he had an uncle in Bondi who'd be able to look after Jai & Zac, who had become symptomatic of our obsessive compulsive disorders. He said his colleagues nevertheless found the coach a very interesting subject who seemed to be afflicted with two congenital conditions called bench & team sheet myopia

As a McIdiot coached Dragons supporter....... my doctor told me to increase my drinking.

You may know of him.
An Irish lad ......Doctor (Dan) Murphy.

LINESPEED

Juniors
As a McIdiot coached Dragons supporter....... my doctor told me to increase my drinking.

You may know of him.
It was

You may know of him.
Fuu**k yeah Dan got us thru the Price era - great therapist &we'd light up the town in Sydney on St Pat's Day. My delusions of Grand Finals got me out of AA & onto the wagon in the early Fuc*nuckle era.... but yeah um .... there was a relapse, although my shrink said I'd responded well to the Doust announcement & Grand Final replay therapy & psychotherapy with other 'Sack McGregor' patients online & at the Carlton pub where my dad used to drink alongside Changa & Smith & bring us kids out lemon squashes while we sat in the FJ.... been a tough 3 years, the missus's gone, my friends are drunks & the kids tell me Mary's Fuc*ed with my brains but 4 Gallianos on the deck soon get me going in the morning these days.....cheers mate

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It was

Fuu**k yeah Dan got us thru the Price era - great therapist &we'd light up the town in Sydney on St Pat's Day. My delusions of Grand Finals got me out of AA & onto the wagon in the early Fuc*nuckle era.... but yeah um .... there was a relapse, although my shrink said I'd responded well to the Doust announcement & Grand Final replay therapy & psychotherapy with other 'Sack McGregor' patients online & at the Carlton pub where my dad used to drink alongside Changa & Smith & bring us kids out lemon squashes while we sat in the FJ.... been a tough 3 years, the missus's gone, my friends are drunks & the kids tell me Mary's Fuc*ed with my brains but 4 Gallianos on the deck soon get me going in the morning these days.....cheers mate

Four Gallianos on the deck in the morning?
Sounds like you have things well & truly covered.
You should be advising the shrink!
Speaking of Gallianos, do hope it's the 'yellow' one in the black box.
Used to throw them down like no tomorrow in the late 70's.
Anyway, not that l like a drink or anything .............. bartender!............... can I suggest you sack your shrink, punt your doctor and tell McGregor to get stuffed!

Oh yes ............... and you can have tomorrow off!
Next!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Four Gallianos on the deck in the morning?
Sounds like you have things well & truly covered.
You should be advising the shrink!
Speaking of Gallianos, do hope it's the 'yellow' one in the black box.
Used to throw them down like no tomorrow in the late 70's.
Anyway, not that l like a drink or anything .............. bartender!............... can I suggest you sack your shrink, punt your doctor and tell McGregor to get stuffed!

Oh yes ............... and you can have tomorrow off!
Next!

Livorno 1896 & @ 28% made a loss more bearable & I'd sing like Pavarotti from the deck.
Yeah the missus loved those bottles
The shrink's a Rorter so we usually hit the town Anzac Day. Bring it on boys.
Nah the Doc medically retired me after the 2nd Mary breakdown after Cleary wasn't signed - actually suggested the Forum for anger management

Last edited:

Latest posts