What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
I thought that the reason Cleary was not interested in joining the Dragons was actually because of our backward thinking and staid old boys board . He , Cleary realised that he would go nowhere fast with that mob at the control of the helm . It didn't take him long to see just how inadequate they actually were .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I thought that the reason Cleary was not interested in joining the Dragons was actually because of our backward thinking and staid old boys board . He , Cleary realised that he would go nowhere fast with that mob at the control of the helm . It didn't take him long to see just how inadequate they actually were .

Gareth67 ............. Did we hear that Cleary wasn't interested because he wanted total control over the team and not be dictated to by Millward?

Sack Mary.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth67 ............. Did we hear that Cleary wasn't interested because he wanted total control over the team and not be dictated to by Millward?

Sack Mary.

Mate , he had the football smarts then as he does now and let's face facts , the Dragons were going nowhere fast when he was approached. The only way out of the bog that the Dragons were caught in was by someone with a firm hand - someone whom could take control of the mess that we were in and make something decent out of it .

Yes , if it was up to me I would had given the man full control , the same that we gave Bennett from 09- 2011 . We only need to look at the Tigers to see what he is capable of , hell I would had given Cleary the keys to the Taj Mahal and told him to lock up when his contract expired.

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think there will be a few coaches out of a job at tge end of the season. Hope our coach is one of them

Disgraceful .............. how could you say such a thing?
Easy isn't it!
upload_2018-3-21_17-1-53.jpeg
9ab4164156a6f418da7bc17e480966b3

FlameThrower

Bench
And the Tigers are a shining example of a well run club. 3 coaches in 1 year, court cases with Sheens and payouts to Potter. Paying about $900K to Farrar and dropping him to NSW Cup. The Tigers club finally self destructed last year...

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Miss the 8 = resignation or sacking of any external person involved with the club
Miss the 4 = coach extends for further 2 years
Make the 4 = promotions for the Board and 4 year extension for mcfool

Miss the 8 = resignation or sacking of any external person involved with the club

Miss the 8?

We are currently top of the table and heading for a premiership.

Now, I would like nobody, repeat NOBODY, to point out that we were in this position last year and MacGragors horrible use of the bench rotation and reliance on the "power game" busted all our forwards and led to us flaming out and missing the finals, a game plan he seems intent on repeating this year.

I mentioned it here, but nobody else, OK?

BennyV

Referee
Interest. Bit of a low bar, so I’d like to propose and alternative.
Miss the 8 = sack the coach
Miss the 4 = sack the coach
Make the 4 = allow him to see out his contract, then gently replace him with a superior option.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Whether we are currently first,
Making the four,
Or missing the eight,
It will end in tears.
We should just sack him.
Any decent business model would not include McGregor and his complete lack of qualifications & skills.

In saying that, hope we continue to do well this season and that history does not repeat itself.