What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

getsmarty

Immortal
Sack McGregor. Let's get Bellamy. The same coach that had no answers against a Mary coached team a few weeks ago.

Dragons are coming first. Go to sleep until finals time all you complaining short sighted wingers.

Dragons got beaten by a great team tonight. Move on.

Storm got beaten by the dragons multiple times in '99. They still beat our ass when it mattered. Regular season doesn't mean jack when the finals roll around.

Well done panthers. Next....

Question...Do you think we can win a premiership with the current coach in Charge ?

I think that is the main issue at hand...I say NO.

Drag Queen

Bench
Question...Do you think we can win a premiership with the current coach in Charge ?

I'm with you. It's starting to remind me of McGregors's reign. Playing injured guys is poor form but not for Mary, It started a couple of weeks back.

Seriously, have a go at his press conference.
Hunt is fine, he will play Origin if selected, will play for the Dragons if not.
DeBelin is fine, he will play Origin if selected, will play for the Dragons if not.

Graham, if he’s not carrying an injury then why does he only play the first 15-20 and not come back till 20 minutes into the second half.

Mary, as last year after loss, after loss, after loss “nothing to see here, no changes, move along”
8818B070-E9BE-476D-A24D-5E477DC70D2F.jpeg

dragons77

Juniors
Seriously, have a go at his press conference.
Hunt is fine, he will play Origin if selected, will play for the Dragons if not.
DeBelin is fine, he will play Origin if selected, will play for the Dragons if not.

Graham, if he’s not carrying an injury then why does he only play the first 15-20 and not come back till 20 minutes into the second half.

Mary, as last year after loss, after loss, after loss “nothing to see here, no changes, move along”
View attachment 20347
Then McIdiot laughing like a clown, we just got flogged .... always one up, same game plan, waiting for mistakes. We offer nothing in attack, no back line moves, decoy runners, just the obvious. Every Panthers player looked dangerous in 2nd half with ball, proves we are top 8 side, but this is McIdiots side that he wanted, im presuming to win a premiership.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Not without both of these .............

missing-puzzle-piece-plan-a-plan-b-red-and-green-picture-id531859356

Crush

Coach

Yeah I reckon we can win a premiership with Mary.
I reckon we would have a better chance with a better coach like bellamy but to answer your question I'd say we can win the comp this year with Mary.

hazzbeen

Bench
Crush this is why I didnt get on the bus with you , I nearly did but games like the last few weeks especially Penrith game is why I sat back down at the station when the bus came ......For a team that was leading the comp and most point for, not to be able to cross the line (and did not look like scoring) is a big concern no excuses here .......

Crush

Coach
Crush this is why I didnt get on the bus with you , I nearly did but games like the last few weeks especially Penrith game is why I sat back down at the station when the bus came ......For a team that was leading the comp and most point for, not to be able to cross the line (and did not look like scoring) is a big concern no excuses here .......
The bus is a bit wobbly at the moment Hazz! There is a weird noise coming from the engine and the back wheels look like they are getting loose....

hazzbeen

Bench
The bus is a bit wobbly at the moment Hazz! There is a weird noise coming from the engine and the back wheels look like they are getting loose....
Crush maybe its time for you to get off at the next station , until the bus gets fixed ......

St Georgio

Juniors
Saints will not win a comp under McGregor it is plain and simple. We have seen for the last three years what McGregor is all a about, Anzac Premiers!
We have the cattle to win a comp, Sign Bennett Now ! This allows the Boncos to get their man in Bellamy and McGuire can take over the Storm coaching duties with Cam Smith his assistant, it so simple.
I don't want another 04,05,06 where we had a window of an opportunity to win a comp but had an L Plater driving a supercar!

Latest posts