What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

rednwhites

Juniors
7 stupids penalties = Mary's fault
Another sinbinning = Mary's fault
Basic defensive errors = Mary's fault
Wingers not attempting to catch bombs = Mary's fault
1 play the ball in eels 20m in 34mins = Mary's fault
Basic dropped balls = Mary's fault
Widdop injury = Mary's fault too I guess

Players a held to 0 accountability. Obviously all of these these things above were the gameplay the players were given right?

Be angry. But no coach, not even Bellamy could take the blame of some of the crap dished up by the players tonight. The penalties and the sinbinning have given us no chance..

Said the same thing about the players but you are talking about one game. WHat about the trend 4 years in a row?

_Johnsy

Referee

Players a held to 0 accountability. Obviously all of these these things above were the gameplay the players were given right?

Be angry. But no coach, not even Bellamy could take the blame of some of the crap dished up by the players tonight. The penalties and the sinbinning have given us no chance..
One thing you’ve conveniently overlooked, Mary sets the standards. End thread.

Ted bartolo

Juniors

He prepares the team.He picks the team.He lets the players know what they need to improve on.He shows confidence in the young players.if it doesn't work he takes the blame.sack McGregor

getsmarty

Immortal
We will continue to g o backwards unless there are drastic changes in the coaching staff...Look at the players..all playing poorly tonight with few exceptions.

Surely the board need to take a leaf out of the Penrith book...

Bench
We just have to look at 2015 2016 2017 and now 2018. That is enough for the club to have all the coaches sacked and a close look at players who are not performing.
It needs a total clean out. I’m embarrassed for our supporters.
I can’t wait to hear McIdiot tonight