What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Banjo2014

Juniors
My 4 year old son is running around quoting Samuel 16:7 for a school quiz - pretendng to listen I go onto the forum to see Hunt is going south or north and Macdonald is going north.

And MacGregor is staying ....

So everyone repeat after me:

For man looketh on the outward appearance but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Have a heart PM (Paulie Mac) .... resigneth now ..

Go the mighty ones!!!

rednwhites

Juniors
Why are we talking about after 1st week of finals? There’s still time before the Broncos game.

It's this time every week people start thinking we actually have a chance. It'd called the 'weekend eve effect'. It's simply easier to be fired up for a day or two than to be realistic the whole week. As you can see, in this case, it is so strong that some have us down for a win tomorrow already.

These same people will be stampeding to the 'sack mcgregor' thread tomorrow evening, after surprise, surprise the team weren't up for it.

ALSGI

Bench
It's this time every week people start thinking we actually have a chance. It'd called the 'weekend eve effect'. It's simply easier to be fired up for a day or two than to be realistic the whole week. As you can see, in this case, it is so strong that some have us down for a win tomorrow already.

These same people will be stampeding to the 'sack mcgregor' thread tomorrow evening, after surprise, surprise the team weren't up for it.
This is exactly why we’re a shot tomorrow mate, everybody has written us off and for good reason.
It’s called an ambush.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Are you stalking me?
Truth is, we all love the team, just not the coach. Nothing more, nothing less.

rednwhites

Juniors
I love the team so much I just will not relent to the agenda for mediocrity. If that means being critical based on concrete evidence then that is how it will be, even on the eve of a final. I've been traumatised by too many McGregor performances to feel a bit despondent about tomorrow. I used to have belief, I promise you.

The state we find ourselves in was avoidable, not just bad luck.

For what it's worth - Go the Dragons! Make a miracle.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I was fooled, he got his team and no change to previous years.

Signed to long due to his mates, reduced responsibilities with no results and only one more year.

Broken record with excuses, at least it took most of the year for them to be trotted out and to many staff thrown under the bus

I was fooled too, he got his team and no change. Like a greedy spoilt kid that just got a new toy car:-
- refuses to share it with others
- refuses to change any bits that maybe broken
- refuses to change parts that are not performing for newer better parts
- refuses to use or upgrade 4 fresh tyres, only rotates two or so at time
- instead of building a track with obstacles to make playing with the car more fun, he just simply slams it straight on into a brick wall time after time

Last edited:

Ted bartolo

Juniors
After watching the games this weekend I think storm will will the comp.Hate the storm but brilliant coach and captain.Sack McGregor.dragons still a chance

getsmarty

Immortal
Andrew Webster just stated from what he is hearing from inside the Dragons camp, no matter what happens today, Mary will still be here in 2019. Said that the club feels that there is no candidate deemed suitable to replace Mary @ the moment....

I was left scratching my head...what ..Maguire/Bennett/T.Smith etc ...anyone is better than Mary.
Sounds like he has the media well and truly on his side...

Bench
Andrew Webster just stated from what he is hearing from inside the Dragons camp, no matter what happens today, Mary will still be here in 2019. Said that the club feels that there is no candidate deemed suitable to replace Mary @ the moment....

I was left scratching my head...what ..Maguire/Bennett/T.Smith etc ...anyone is better than Mary.
How does the camp know who is not a suitable candidate without interviewing anyone.

My man Gasnier

Juniors

Great news! UP THE MARY MAC

Latest posts