What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Carlton

Juniors
Andrew Webster just stated from what he is hearing from inside the Dragons camp, no matter what happens today, Mary will still be here in 2019. Said that the club feels that there is no candidate deemed suitable to replace Mary @ the moment....

I was left scratching my head...what ..Maguire/Bennett/T.Smith etc ...anyone is better than Mary.
Sounds like he has the media well and truly on his side...

And did you notice (I think it was) Riccio blaming the high performance team. We all know who he has been speaking with to come up with this one.

The funny part was, he talks about the new high performance team that came in for the last two years. Problem with this is the back end of season fades were happening even before the "new" team. It is obvious that every other member of the football staff is at fault and letting Mary down.

getsmarty

Immortal
And did you notice (I think it was) Riccio blaming the high performance team. We all know who he has been speaking with to come up with this one.

The funny part was, he talks about the new high performance team that came in for the last two years. Problem with this is the back end of season fades were happening even before the "new" team. It is obvious that every other member of the football staff is at fault and letting Mary down.

Yep..I forgot to mention...they basically blamed the High performance team....We all know who's handywork that is...White -anting...LOL

Fox giving Mary a wrap. Absolutely he deserves it! Look at the set backs we've faced and how he has got the team up for this. #supercoach #betterthanbennett
Yep he does deserve it was a great win based on a lot of heart and character but just as he deserves kudos for a great win he deserves the criticism for his inept coaching during that ten week stretch it goes both ways

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Dragons were motivated after Bennett's criticism towards Hunt and also Bennett not wanting to have home final against Warriors instead he prefer play Dragons! Wayne did a Wayne on himself anyone remember how he motivated his players back in 92:grin:

Zucchini

Juniors
Our injuries threw McDickhead’s gameplan out the window. And we won. In spite of him. Not because of him. He’s still inept, uninspiring, and unworthy of the title “coach” - that is disrespectful to the local Under 8’s coach. Sack the prick.

rednwhites

Juniors
Complacency is a wicked beast...too bad Bronx

This is the first time I have been moved to re-watch a full game of footy since 2010. It was nice seeing the way McGregor watched the play, just like a fan in the stadium. Don't mind a bit of emotion.

Latest posts