What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Great result for supporters players and coach . Watching the game when we scored they went to the coaching box and Mary had the biggest grin on his face , like " What the F*ck is happening " Good luck to him . Im with you ,was it a coach thing or was it the players ..... Either way loved it .......
He was as stunned as everybody else, so I'd say it was just the players with nothing to lose.
Luckily we will have nothing to lose again this week, so game plans out the window, play what's in front of you, and throw the ball around again.
Who knows what could happen if we go out there with the same attitude.

So no, don't Sack McGregor.........not this week anyway.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
He was as stunned as everybody else, so I'd say it was just the players with nothing to lose.
Luckily we will have nothing to lose again this week, so game plans out the window, play what's in front of you, and throw the ball around again.
Who knows what could happen if we go out there with the same attitude.

So no, don't Sack McGregor.........not this week anyway.

I agree..... let’s have a Sack McGregor free week!
( did l really say that?)

ouryears

Bench
I know, mate..Some of the nutters in here don't.
No one has said we don’t have a chance.
It’s 50/50
If you bothered reading the pre match posts vs broncos, 95 per cent of this forum tipped us. So suck eggs, we tipped it right. An ambush was predicted by most of us.
Or can’t you read.

You come along in August and provide fake news, you are no supporter.
Just a w.....r

Tuddy

Juniors
We may as well put this thread on hold for six months.

That win guarantees he isn't going anywhere anytime soon, as much as some of us may wish otherwise.

I just hope he helps us get three more wins this year. If he does, he can have an extension as far as I'm concerned. Eight years between drinks is too long but God knows it's better than our last drought.

No one has said we don’t have a chance.
It’s 50/50
If you bothered reading the pre match posts vs broncos, 95 per cent of this forum tipped us. So suck eggs, we tipped it right. An ambush was predicted by most of us.
Or can’t you read.

You come along in August and provide fake news, you are no supporter.
Just a w.....r
Yeah well said, I know I for one predicted a win, you can go back and check my posts........just wait 10 minutes while I go back and edit them.

I think Mary's "structured "game plan ( read 4 hit ups, throw it out the back & a then a kick ) that was so criticized by Gould & Johns was thrown out the window yesterday.Nothing to lose mentality won the day for us , so don't know how the coach can take all the credit but because the side won he has to take some and this win guarantees him a start next season.The challenge for Mary is how he will learn from experience and do things differently next season.
I have to say that the Brisbane defence was atrocious.
Once Ofahengaue went off, their forwards fell in a heap.
McInnes outplayed McCulloch and Lafai kept Roberts quiet.
Milford was invisible and Oates was a mess psychologically.
They were complacent, cock sure of themselves and paid the price.
All in all just loved smashing them in a final and in front of a massive crowd.
So pleased the young lions had such a big influence.
Now for Souths who are going to be a different proposition.

Crush

Coach
I think we have a good chance against Souths, which means we will proberbly lose.

See that's how it works, I feel strongly they are going to lose, they win, if I think they will win they play like crap, I think the universe hates me.
BGB, before Saturday at 740pm I think we would all appreciate it very much if you started a thread titled "we have no chance in hell of beating souths".
Thanks mate.

Bench
If he stays, which I think he will this season has shown the plus and minus and hopefully he will learn a lot from this season.
Time will tell

Latest posts