What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

possm

Coach
You obviously haven't followed anything I say...I was never for him getting the job in the first place...was against the last extension and I am against extending him now...nothing personal against McGregor...I just think there are better options available who can win us a premiership.........
Great news, you have try excuse the Possm because as he grows older his memory sometimes let's him down.

For your info, I always read you posts and enjoy reading them very much.

getsmarty

Immortal
Great news, you have try excuse the Possm because as he grows older his memory sometimes let's him down.

For your info, I always read you posts and enjoy reading them very much.

Possm...sorry for the way I stated this...I have rewritten my replay..I think you will find that we agree on many things...I just cannot for the life of me understand the belief in McGregor by our board....

The mind boggles...when I was told last year by an outside source that they were negotiating an extension I thought that my source was " winding me up" as he knows my opinion. I was assured that he would be extended unless there was some kind of unmitigated disaster at the beginning of this year.

As I stated, The Board Rate McGregor highly....what they base this on is a mystery to me and probably all of us.

Thanks for your input here....this place would be far worse off without your solid contributions...have a great day and lets enjoy the weekend after that win against the Broncs.

Como Connection

First Grade
Possm...sorry for the way I stated this...I have rewritten my replay..I think you will find that we agree on many things...I just cannot for the life of me understand the belief in McGregor by our board....

The mind boggles...when I was told last year by an outside source that they were negotiating an extension I thought that my source was " winding me up" as he knows my opinion. I was assured that he would be extended unless there was some kind of unmitigated disaster at the beginning of this year.

As I stated, The Board Rate McGregor highly....what they base this on is a mystery to me and probably all of us.

Thanks for your input here....this place would be far worse off without your solid contributions...have a great day and lets enjoy the weekend after that win against the Broncs.

blacksafake

First Grade
Sorry guys...but I did state on here before the season started that McGregor would be extended...( Preseason prediction thread )...They have been in talks since last year...Let's just hope its not 3 years...that was the sticking point...we are stuck with McGregor for at least another 2 years after this year............

Board really believe that he can deliver a premiership.....
Why is there no dislike option :(

It would interesting to know why the board think this & is it unanimous. Or does a certain board member have a large say in it.

to_ddeath

Coach
FMD, just heard James Hooper and Mick Ennis speak on the 'good news' of Mary's imminent contract extension (apparently within the next couple of weeks). They went on about how great he's been for the club and how an extension is just reward.

Withdrawing financial support isn't enough, I will deadset stop following the team altogether.

Straight Shooter

I stopped renewing membership in 13 when Price was extended...now I just attend a few/several games a year when able.
If this extension happens, I boycott all future games while he remains.
Little by little.....

LINESPEED

Juniors
I stopped renewing membership in 13 when Price was extended...now I just attend a few/several games a year when able.
If this extension happens, I boycott all future games while he remains.
Little by little.....

Yeah it’s tough - but as a Dragon fan for 70 yrs you just hang in there, sustained by the past.

Just listening to a real coach on NRL 360 (Robinson) & respecting his humility, intelligence, footy smarts & capacity to learn from wherever he can
How we’ve been dudded.

blacksafake

First Grade
Yeah it’s tough - but as a Dragon fan for 70 yrs you just hang in there, sustained by the past.

Just listening to a real coach on NRL 360 (Robinson) & respecting his humility, intelligence, footy smarts & capacity to learn from wherever he can
How we’ve been dudded.
Robinson & L plate are so far apart in every aspect it’s not funny. His interview was totally opposite to L plate last week. Deflected the success & compliments from himself & thoughtful in his responses.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Which only goes to prove MARY is a very good painter. But not a coaches arsehole

I wouldn’t have him paint our shi*house BTW

So our glorious coach will call on the all-purpose dynamic duo - The Latkens - yet again!

You know he’s paired them in the centres for 72 insufferable matches.

That’s 3 seasons where NO junior centre has been adequately developed or given decent experience opportunities.

Zac got thrown in the deep end semi time last year. Luckily he’s a champion and Waterboy wasn’t exposed.

How many other clubs have not rotated/blooded centres for 3 years?

It’s called pathways I think

And of course Lafai has superb goalkicking credentials:

6 in 74 games for the Bulldogs
10 in 71 games for the Dragons
6 in 12 games for Samoa

But it’s OK,
Euan will be setting up plenty of tries for the wingers

Gawd I miss the Gasniers

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I wouldn’t have him paint our shi*house BTW

So our glorious coach will call on the all-purpose dynamic duo - The Latkens - yet again!

You know he’s paired them in the centres for 72 insufferable matches.

That’s 3 seasons where NO junior centre has been adequately developed or given decent experience opportunities.

Zac got thrown in the deep end semi time last year. Luckily he’s a champion and Waterboy wasn’t exposed.

How many other clubs have not rotated/blooded centres for 3 years?

It’s called pathways I think

And of course Lafai has superb goalkicking credentials:

6 in 74 games for the Bulldogs
10 in 71 games for the Dragons
6 in 12 games for Samoa

But it’s OK,
Euan will be setting up plenty of tries for the wingers

Gawd I miss the Gasniers
There you go media scribes what do you think of McGregor now.....you have to be kidding yourselves if you can't see he's clueless

LINESPEED

Juniors
There you go media scribes what do you think of McGregor now.....you have to be kidding yourselves if you can't see he's clueless

There’s very little hard nosed scrutiny when it comes to footy journalism
It’s all poncy puffpiece mutual admiration arselickin*

They don’t like to bite the hand that feeds them info & backroom stories.
I was surprised how open Brandy was on NRL360 - feeding Kent plenty of what I would’ve thought was confidential in-house stuff at Penrith.

The closest the media got to suggesting Waterboy’s sacking could be broached was the gentle euphemism “the drums are beating” out at Kogarah

..... before his 1 point survival/resurrection against the Broncs

Of course the tenor of media questions directed at him are massaging a low IQ - and you can pick up the querulous raised eyebrows of the ’inquisitors’ as the non sequiturs spew forth.
LOL

Warabrook saint

Juniors
There’s very little hard nosed scrutiny when it comes to footy journalism
It’s all poncy puffpiece mutual admiration arselickin*

They don’t like to bite the hand that feeds them info & backroom stories.
I was surprised how open Brandy was on NRL360 - feeding Kent plenty of what I would’ve thought was confidential in-house stuff at Penrith.

The closest the media got to suggesting Waterboy’s sacking could be broached was the gentle euphemism “the drums are beating” out at Kogarah

..... before his 1 point survival/resurrection against the Broncs

Of course the tenor of media questions directed at him are massaging a low IQ - and you can pick up the querulous raised eyebrows of the ’inquisitors’ as the non sequiturs spew forth.
LOL
When we've got meatheads in power no wonder we've got a numbskull for a coach

Latest posts