What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Dragons4me

Juniors
I doubt water boy signed a contract worth mega dollars where by they can’t afford to sack him because nobody else gave a dam about signing him , in time once his faced against real opponents and his crap selections and crap coaching is found out again and again the organisation that gave him the Monopoly money contract wil have know choice other then to sack him he won’t see out the contract his just signed

Away that year when spelling and punctuation were taught in school huh?

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
Now Dragons Supporters who has had the last laugh and come out on top
View attachment 29133

So Waterboy

Look us in the eye and tell us fairdinkum that Jai hasn’t earned his bench spot after his masterclass in CC

Or is Pathways just a fraud?

Like your selections
And failure to watch CC

Whaddya reckon Ian, Ben, Dean, Brian & Bruce?

Lean on the prik

LINESPEED

Juniors
As a builder who has known many a painter over the years, l resemble that remark.:)

We’ll resemble a premiership team when we get the right bench - that’s our next task fellas

Mary knows the right team, he’s just still a bit catatonic after this enormous change for him.

Maybe next week he’ll take the next step

Hang in there Jai, Josh & Lachlan

I guess he couldn’t shaft 2 from the leadership group in one hit.

Lats should fall on his sword before he falls over in a ruck

And Rav’s gonna cop more bombs than Dresden

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Wayne Bennett again we let him go only signed him 3 years .Should have signed him to a life contract. But the club signs mary our longest coach going on 7 years.
They would have lost their power and all nepotism would have gone if Bennett was signed long term.But it looks like the south coast is holding all the aces now so who knows when we'll go professional

LINESPEED

Juniors
Mary must be reading these posts.

Well yeah these posts are the only channel to the inner sanctum

Listen carefully & you’ll hear the snouting

And social media is addictive as everyone knows - so of course they read our posts

And they know you guys know footy & love the Dragons like the back of your hands - and can’t be discounted or ignored

So it’s win/win if everyone reads & listens & watches - coach, admin, players, media & fanbase

Justice prevailing over ego
Form over favouritisms
Fairdinkum Pathways to the top
Wollongong lad or the boy from Galoa?

Something good happened at our Club Tuesdy arvo Brian IMO

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
A horrible thought just occurred to me - you don’t think that Mary possesses the only key to the Executives washroom do you ? And that is the reason as to why they continue to renew his contract , only a thought. :flushed:

Last edited: