What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

rednwhites

Juniors
I am so utterly disgusted right now. I'd like to say surprised but this club has been very consistent in recent times of poor decisions full of nepotism.As the creator of this thread some 4 season ago at the height of one of our fade outs may I just say I wouldn't blame a single fan from walking away right now. After all we have endured failure for 8 straight years and this failure is once again being rewarded. The fans are not considered at this place. We have been ignored and are subject to emotional torture.

Last edited:
Agreed.

Hope we get a win over Manly which should really make the Anzac Day match a beauty!
I'm surprised the management haven't trotted out the new contract extension today but if we keep winning, its only a matter of time.

Funny how they haven't learnt from previous seasons and wait till the end of the year.
That's where the smart money would be ............
No, l expect it to be done on or before Anzac Day.
They might do a 'Pricey' and announce it at half time!
Only the Dragons management could be so lame.

Anyway, let's stay positive and keep winning.
It would be interesting to know what the result of the matches straight after the Price extension and subsequently, the McGregor extensions.
I think Price's extension announcement was followed by a loss.

merahputih

Juniors
Agree Old Kogarah Boy...but again, the board rate him...at least they didn't give him the 3 years he was asking for...LOL
...and that is the only ray of hope in this saga. If they were that satisfied with his performance you would think that the extension would have been for the 3 years he reportedly asked for. Maybe the board has a long term target in mind who may be available in 2 years. I just hope it's not Barrett.

getsmarty

Immortal
...and that is the only ray of hope in this saga. If they were that satisfied with his performance you would think that the extension would have been for the 3 years he reportedly asked for. Maybe the board has a long term target in mind who may be available in 2 years. I just hope it's not Barrett.

Mate...Hate to state this but Barrett is coming and may be the next in line .....

hazzbeen

Bench
Now Dragons Supporters who has had the last laugh and come out on top
View attachment 29133
Let's face it he is a Genius , Coach , has kept his job when he should have been gone ages ago .... The greatest ellusionist of all time . Anyway good luck to him I don't blame him one bit , its the Monkey's that put him there .... I support you great one ...Now let's win a premiership .....