What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
He is no longer Mary, we should call him Houdini. How the F*&K can he survive this? The guy is untouchable.

I am sure if he needs to shit the club would hire a person to wipe his ar$e if they could. A freakin joke.
Maybe that's why they hired a committee to wipe his arse

Last edited:

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Good news fellas, Mark Coyne and the committee has requested the nrl allow us to play across the field in 2017 instead on along the field. This will give Mary his short field, Benji will come back and be a champion being able to run further across the field and no passes into the grandstand. No tries from kicks against us because they will all go into the stands.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Just pushing this back up to the top of the forum. That's my one joy left in life.

Ok I will add some comments. Mary and Doust you just don't get the problem you bumbling fools. Every dragons supporter can accept that we missed the 8 this year - what we cannot accept is:

The boring football,
the bulls$it excuses when we lose,
the inability to keep great juniors,
the incompetency to not blood great juniors
The obvious stupid selections of some players (eg lafai)
The arrogance you are both smarter than everyone else
The ridiculous post game dribble
The blaming of the draw
The blaming of the kick
The list goes on and on

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Next year when we fail again and Mary gets an extension it will be "well I tried all the juniors like the supporters wanted, but they weren't up to it". Nobody wants to play for this idiot coach but he won't recognise that.

Just like everyone to take a look u20s had no talent cutters no talent and got destroyed intrust premiership can't blame McGregor for no talent or juniors at the club

Ooh wait McGregor is just clueless !!!!

JD for head coach I got a plan take mcgregor out on the drink BINGO don't need to pay him out anymore

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
McGregor needs a coach (to take him out of town). Now he has a coach in the form of a committee. They don't seem to realise that he won't listen and is too dumb to learn.

RedVDragon

Juniors
McGregor needs to be demoted back to an assistant and simply running the drinks, unlike driving on the drink!!
That's a worry he will be passing the wrong message to the players. The first grade coach will be saying attack whilst the drunk one will be saying DDD and that's when we have the ball with an overlap and 3 meters from the line ready to score.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
The facts are staring us in the face.

Failed St George coach becomes waterboy and lifts NRL trophy 2 years on.

So let's get Mary an esky and bottles with the players names on it for a Christmas present
I think price was a great assistant. Not everyone is built to be the leader. He did great under Bennet and from all reports is same at cronulla - he simply is just not the guy leading in front which is ok. Any half smart administrator and board could see that - why is it supporters can see this stuff and management cannot ??

emu52

Juniors
My way of thinking is to support what we have and stop the negativity and criticism, How long is it since you guys have coached at this level. I believe we need a new coach however McGregor is who is doing the job. Lets support him and the club.

My way of thinking is to support what we have and stop the negativity and criticism, How long is it since you guys have coached at this level. I believe we need a new coach however McGregor is who is doing the job. Lets support him and the club.

Lol.

Straight Shooter

Latest posts