1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to Round 12 of the NRL and Super League restart, with news, player stories, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's huge 44-page programme is a milestone in rugby league - the first global match programme covering both NRL and Super League under the same umbrella.

Some great features this week - an important chat Josh Wells has with a concussion expert on the way sports media approach head injuries; Paul Jobber speaks to Connor Watson as the Newcastle hooker position becomes more cursed; and legendary sports writer Steve Mascord joins the team with a piece on how Sunday's Super League restart will work as he interviews Leeds boss Gary Hetherington.

EDITION 10 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Sack mcgregor

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by thebigredv, Jul 4, 2016.

1. S.T.G

S.T.G Juniors

Are there any supporters that back Mcgenius ?

I have not met 1 supporter that backs him

2. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

Mate I am in Mary’s class that being illiterate- computers that is - so what does a series of dots mean ?

3. saints4ever

saints4ever Bench

Can't imagine its good news

4. since77

since77 Juniors

go onto Facebook, heaps of Dragons fans are happy clappy Mary lovers - and of course most of them are the idiots who continue to mindlessly hand over membership money every year to a board that gives new meaning to the word incompetent.....

5. Old Kogarah Boy 1

Old Kogarah Boy 1 First Grade

I have his back, ok?

Ahhhh, let me...........................let me adjust my comments.

I'd like to see the back of him.

6. Slippery Morris

Slippery Morris First Grade

If the players want to get rid of the coach what would be the best way. Lets see, lets lose 4-5 games then hope he is gone. They seem to show some good patches in games which shows they can match it with the opposition but seem to lose the game in the back end. If you are gonna tank games, you don't want to get flogged and have a massive points differential to catch up on. Maybe, just maybe they are tanking games to get rid of the imposter but limiting the damage. It just looks like they seem to flick a switch to be soft every know and then to let in a soft try. And Frizell maybe waiting on this 4-5 games to go past before signining an extension. He did say he wants to win a comp? So he knows if Saints get rid of the imposter he probably has a better chance but if he stays then he can move to play under a coach that can achieve that.

7. George Dragon

George Dragon Juniors

2 year form slump, lets looks at some stats.
    4 wins from last 20.
    8 wins from last 27
    Those 8 wins were Titans 2 Dogs 2 Cowboys Knights.
    Manly and Broncos the only wins V top 8 sides.
    We beat Broncos in the semi in 2018. (one of the few times we actually played well)
    Our previous win V top 8 side was round 9 2018.
    So we have won 16 of our last 43 games and beaten 2 top 8 sides in that time.

8. Slippery Morris

Slippery Morris First Grade

Luciano in the Newspaper says how much Madge motivated him and the players which was the difference and why the Tigers beat Saints. He says more or less that he has not been motivated as much before. Stab at Mary, sure is. Pity the Saints board will ignore such comments.

"I've only had one coach, which was Mary, but Madge's [pre-game speech] was a bit different. It got me fired up, maybe you could say it got us the win."

Saints really stuffed up not going for Madge. With him they would have improved 200%.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...w-tigers-off-guard/1rzgm5q2erqv21wxbcu92o7afj

9. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

The reason we didn't get Madge is because our management is in love with mary

10. blacksafake

blacksafake Guest

I’m desperate enough to go with this.:weary:

11. Coffs dragon

Coffs dragon Bench

Yes unfortunately, Andrew Gordon the Chairman of the Dragons backs him cause they are buddies, why else would the Flog still be at the helm!

12. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom Bench

937E6946-62A6-4993-BD0E-329CB84F9D9E.jpeg
    He should bring Gus to his next press conference freak show.

There’s a lot of support for the long suffering sgi fan all over the forum from other fans. It was a joke at first, but now it’s damaging the whole game. We want a fair game without the handicap of Mary madness.

Tens of thousands spent on corporate wankerage “ management by design” and Mary flogs his own, when I thought they had a real go. Plenty of effort over most of the match.

How can the players respect that? He lost the change room in 2016!

Sgi are getting ready to rush McInness back in 3 weeks early because they are so desperate. Almost certain not to be ready, odds on to be succeptible to further bad injury. The season is 2 weeks old and it’s already panic stations. Nothing has been learnt from the pathetic, bizarre and brain dead decision to play him in the nines. Cannon fodder for the arrogance of the Mary elite. He should walk out until McReview is banned from Kogarah.

And stuff you Gus, you fat headed flog. Leave sgi alone. They’ve had enough of your so called “help”.

Send your club membership back in shame, you Mary loving boofhead.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  13. 18to87

18to87 First Grade

It might not be long before we need to worry about having a side in the comp, let alone a muppet of a coach.

Old Kogarah Boy 1 likes this.
  14. The Silverdale Phantom

That’s true. It will close down for the year soon enough. We’ve had a Red hot go, but it won’t work.

You can’t have a good brawl under social distancing. But as everyone knows, our players bark a bit more than bite. If they wanted a real go, people would be killed. They are that strong and that tough!

18to87 likes this.
  15. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

Oh my , I do hope I am not going blind ! :sunglasses:

Warabrook saint likes this.
  16. 18to87

18to87 First Grade

I meant side at all. If the NRL go belly-up, we might end up with Super League v2.

17. The Silverdale Phantom

I thought his point was simp....!
    For a year or two. Yes.

18. Jerkwad2000

Jerkwad2000 Juniors

So much negativity. Need to look it from the positive point of view. If the season were to end, it would be Mary's most successful season yet - only 2 losses.

#ThinkLikeMary

19. Smurf

Smurf Juniors

“It’s round two of a two-year contract and I’m committed,” he said. “So the only focus I have is what’s important now and that’s this week’s game and the future will look after itself.”

He is a real idiot.

20. sa1nt5

sa1nt5 Juniors

Souffs, tiggers, the gummy sharks is something we can handle, but now donkey supporters coming here to say, we can’t in good faith harass Dragons supporters anymore, we just feel sorry for you. Is a step too far. Can we start a petition league wide to get rid of this muppet McGregor

gUt and Warabrook saint like this.