What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Brutalitops

Juniors
Mr Mc Gregor you must put the club ahead of yourself and step down now. The club has given you every opportunity and you have not been able to coach anywhere near the team's potential. You are embarrassing the yourself, the club, the team and the fans. For the good of the club hand in your resignation to Mr Doust tomorrow morning and let someone else take over the reigns.
I don't think he posts here bro.

There is a reason this post has so many replies. There is a reason why I have pushed this thread so diligently.

I am completely dumbfounded by our Board and our CEO. At some point they must be called to account and must realise they are "appointed" with a responsibility to act in the best interests of their sponsors and supporters.

The sponsors and fans are the same people who provide the club with revenues and financial support. We have had enough of the biases, had enough of the job protection and had enough of sadly the corruptiox (if I use the full word they block me) that has infiltrated our grand hallways.

All of the true long term supporters just simply want the club to be strong, to have people in key roles who show leadership and to have intelligent people who know how to make the tough but smart decisions.

A sad sad time for a once mighty club.

"I’ll be totally honest with you we were very rigid in the way we played. We’re going to go away from that. Simplicity is a big thing in the way we’re playing..."

"Obviously the vision we’ve come up with, the shared vision with the players, the philosophy, is about certainly playing with the freedom of playing what’s in front [of them]. Last year our style didn’t suit some of our players and certainly our approach this year is totally different to that.”- Paul McGregor

So how did we go Paul?

Vision. No

Game plan. No

Different style to last year. No

Rigid. No. (Inept. Yes)

Simplicity . Yes (even easier to read than last year)

Accountability- No

Widdop. The worst playmaker in the NRL and the continued source of our frustration. Should have to reapply for his 'kickers licence'

So what do we do this year?

Take the $6.00 on offer you will get a good run for your money.

gonz

Juniors
He can't prepare a team. His plans don't work...they don't even look like possibly working. He can't attract talent, he can't improve talent, he can't coach talent. Refs don't fear him obviously.

Pack your bags Mary. You are not wanted here.

Ye but he saids it's changed !
He is spinning his intellect talk again.

coastiedragon

Juniors
Drove down from the central coast for the game with the hope we would offer more then we did last year wasnt i wrong its embarrassing to watch they made far to many meters up the middle and i wont get started on our attack its seriously under 10s shit we need changes now not rd 6 NOW

John moz

Juniors
Under his coaching players have lost their ability to pass kick and tackle. Check out the press match comments it shows it all.

thebigredv

First Grade
Just 6 more games and it will all be over.

I can't even get passionate about this team while he is there. Couldn't care less they lost. It was a forgone conclusion even. Imagine how embarrassed we will be when there are competition points on offer.

St Georgio

Juniors
Yep dumb and dumber that is our Coaching staff.
Believe it or not I reckon choc could do a better job getting the players finding the try line better than McGregor, the first thing choc would do is get rid of Widdop, one of the worst 5/8 to play for the Red V!

1st & 10

Juniors
90 pages and he still hasn't been sacked.

Sack the propeller head ASAP, drop him in the jungle and marry him off on TV

He could replace Lehmann , both low IQ paper weights