What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack sheens

Should we sack sheens!?

• Yes

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • I dont care

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

Bench
2 good posts in a row Danoz,we would just like Sheens to say he was wrong,and it won't happen again,now I will buy that prop we need and lets move on.

DanOz

Juniors
2 good posts in a row Danoz,we would just like Sheens to say he was wrong,and it won't happen again,now I will buy that prop we need and lets move on.

When Daniel Anderson experimented with Jarrod Hayne playing 6, he didn't persist with something that obviously was not working, sticking by his guns thinking he knew better than anyone else despite what blind freddy and everyone else could see plainly what was right in front of their face.

Instead, Anderson had enough character to admit he was human, that he made a mistake, that he was wrong. He then corrected the error, the rest is history with the Eels playing semi final football, and Hayne playing arguably the best football of his career.

I think that the so called Sheens haters are sick of his ego more than anything. There would not be a fan amongst us that does not appreciate and thank Tim for the 2005 victory. BUT, his refusal to admit his mistakes, and his indignation when ANYONE, fans, players or management has the audacity to question his decisions, or hold him accountable for his actions and results, has led us to the frustration that has turned alot of opinion against him.

As a fan, who lives and dies with each win and loss, who wants only the best for his team, I believe I have the right to my opinion and do not consider myself a hater, rather someone who wants the TIgers to achieve and will not accept less than they are capable of. Yes we need another prop, but that said, we had the team this year to give the finals a shake, and Tim saying otherwise is a slap in the face to the talented players he we do have, that he often failed to select at all or in the right postions, and though he is too egotistical to see it, it is a backhander to his own recruitment and retention policies.

innsaneink

Referee
Dont forget Danoz, never forget, youre a so called fan that criticises morris, according to Tim.

Latest posts