What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

redback

Bench
It's that simple!! 3 games, 2 at home and they have managed 4 tries. I would rather they lose with flair than lose dishing out the one out crap that they are coached to produce!

Grahame Murray come on down!!!!!!!!

bluey

Bench
Ricky is the best thng to happen to the sharks in a long time, any talk of sacking him borders on stupidity IMO.
Talk about wrist sliting

He has to find some answers quick.

Fans won't put up with this sh*t anymore.

Everyone is sick of groundhog day!

Dragon

Coach
Blame the sharks board members. In 10 years your team has gone from one of the most entertaining teams in the comp, to the most boring. Sure, some of your players are tough as nails, but that old sharkies flair is long gone.

warren

Juniors
how are these three weeks any indication to anything??

two major injuries, two suspensions, and a new players. seriously?

spider

Coach
we had experienced players making fundamental erros, cramping structure, a half back that needs to play with de la, etc , etc

all because we have to put pressure on ourself to score because it does not come naturally as a 'team'

its a very good indication on how we sit waz - i dont slit wrists, but i can see the obvious without it having to smack me in the mouth

for the love of god (and simmo) let blake green just go away

All good points Warren, but no matter how you look at it, our flat style of play, lack of speed and talent in the backline would still be the problem, regardless of those injuries etc. IMO we need to blood more younguns and see how they go, it cant be any worse. We also have to rethink the backline attacking moves. It's boring boring boring.

Whats the point of the halves etc creating space if the tractors on the sidelines are trying to beat mazeratti's. it wont work

redback

Bench

That won't cut it when the club goes broke because the fans would rather sit home and watch paint dry than spend $$$$ to watch out the crap this Stuart coach side is dishing out!

spider

Coach
you have too much man love for the coach redback

so much so it has brought you out of your 5 year posting hibernation

Latest posts