What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

Stonecutter

First Grade
there were parts that looked promising.

if only we could hold a ball.

We play simple one out football yet make so many errors :(.

Covell and Pommeroy are good for nothing but errors these days. Simmo's running from dummy half is terrible. I'm sure with a very different forward pack right now too last season it'll get better though on there part. Unfortunately our backs have been producing sh*t for a while.

f**k the U20's season, get Wright, Orcher or Stapleton in the team now! Fergusson is already more reliable then all of our backs bar Brown who played very well.

Big props to Douglas and Williams (very much back in form). Topou looked good, Gallen passed the ball for once and Pommeroy had space. It's a shame he had no clue how to use it though....

The club has done more than Stuart to f*ck this team around redback. The image is more important then the results and the fans. Bag them.

squiddy

Juniors
Sack Stuart ? No Friggin way

But he has got to start blooding some young kids - every other club does it but we dont seem to, Orcher Stapo and Wright and Caine to replace Hughes .

I'm sick of us not making breaks and scoring tries by anything other than a bomb

squiddy

Juniors
Sack Stuart ? NO frigging way

But I wish he would blood Stapo Orcher and Wright urgently and p**s Simmons and Pomeroy off for good .

redback

Bench
The club has done more than Stuart to f*ck this team around redback. The image is more important then the results and the fans. Bag them.

The situation is dire Miller was a legend. Very dire. If nothing is done, we may have to merge (be taken over) with/by the very team that beat us today or move to Adelaide which is odds on at the moment.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Sack Stuart ? No Friggin way

But he has got to start blooding some young kids - every other club does it but we dont seem to, Orcher Stapo and Wright and Caine to replace Hughes .

I'm sick of us not making breaks and scoring tries by anything other than a bomb

I forgot Caine! He is electric! Micheal Sullivan like back in the day (well my day :p). Hughes offers very little, luckily we only payed him <100k. I'm now not suprised why no-one wanted him when he came off contract. I thought it was a great pick up at the time with Degois going, but i'd much prefer to see Seu and Caine rotating so that our attack doesn't have droughts and keep the markers honest for 80 minutes.

I do have to say that we're missing probably around $1 mill of salary cap worth of players through injury + suspension, and the forwards errors look to be because the pack is completely different from last season so it'll take time. No wrist slitting yet, but i'm incredibly frustrated never the less.

The Popper

Bench
I'd settle for some backs who can penetrate.
And much as I thought otherwise, I believe we miss Ross' hit ups at the moment.

Inferno

Coach
Definitely Popper, Snowy and Dougie are shouldering the workload at the moment, but I don't know if they'll be able to last the season, and if one of them went down, we'd be royally fugged.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Douglas was a machine! The guy stands for everything a first grader should be. Tough, resilient, not a piss head genius and always give 100%. I read in big league that he has a brother that's big, plays Union and is 4th string for the Warratahs. Sign him up if he is half the player Dougie is!

Definitely Popper, Snowy and Dougie are shouldering the workload at the moment, but I don't know if they'll be able to last the season, and if one of them went down, we'd be royally fugged.

They need help from another bopper.

Big Jack Afamasaga!

Norrie isn't an enforcer.

Afa has scored 4 tries in N.S.W Cup in 3 games.

He's definately in form and bending the line back with every run.

warren

Juniors
That won't cut it when the club goes broke because the fans would rather sit home and watch paint dry than spend $$$$ to watch out the crap this Stuart coach side is dishing out!

i dont think 'entertaining' is possible with the side we have (as miller pointed out)

Stonecutter

First Grade
Jack the Ripper (there's a sign for someone too make on his debut). Can't remember him at all at Manly but the guy sounds beastly from reports.

redback

Bench
They need help from another bopper.

Big Jack Afamasaga!

Norrie isn't an enforcer.

Afa has scored 4 tries in N.S.W Cup in 3 games.

He's definately in form and bending the line back with every run.

That's the same amount of tries that our whole first grade side has scored in 3 games.