What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack the Sheenius

Tigerm

First Grade
I see the dragons have similar thread, so why not us :D

If it was any other coach, he would be going shortly. Trouble is who would be next, would it be Marshal, as I don’t see anyone taking it on for a season and a bit?

IMO, he has lost it, one could argue if he ever had it?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
True, true, true and true
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Tiger Ted

Bench
I see the dragons have similar thread, so why not us :D

If it was any other coach, he would be going shortly. Trouble is who would be next, would it be Marshal, as I don’t see anyone taking it on for a season and a bit?

IMO, he has lost it, one could argue if he ever had it?
Sack the lot of them sheens & his greenhorn cronies & apply due process re appointing the best credentialed applicant for the poisoned chalice.We’ve back pedalled at a rapid rate under sheens & are on our last legs as a club.This needs to b done immediately however Pascoe & the embarrassing imbecilic chairman are clueless & subservient to Sheens & his cronies so we can only expect unceasing Groundhog Day.Hence this train wreck should deadset be exterminated.

Tigers coach Tim Sheens has no appetite to give Luke Brooks a stint in NSW Cup according to the SMH so at 4pm today, Brooks will be named in the 6.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sheens is overriding his 'greenhorn cronies' because surely they (BM & RF) can see the problem.

Tigerm

First Grade
Tigers coach Tim Sheens has no appetite to give Luke Brooks a stint in NSW Cup according to the SMH so at 4pm today, Brooks will be named in the 6.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sheens is overriding his 'greenhorn cronies' because surely they (BM & RF) can see the problem.
Agree, they certainly know there craft and I think all the new signings would know it now, it nothing personal about the guy, it’s just not working.

Tigerm

First Grade
Wtf has the dwarf got on these blokes? Even out of form cricketers get turfed eventually. The fact this merkin is still in the team is one of the worst calls in world sport. Can anyone think of an example that is even close??

I posted this in the rumours thread.

The end may be getting closer as the press are on to it now. Maybe they read LU for their information?

Sheens picking Brooks reminds me of him picking John Morris at #7 for a couple of years when Morris was as good a #7 as Sam Thaiday would have been. Sheens mustn't have watched a Tigers game since he got the arse previously.

Tigerm

First Grade
Sheens picking Brooks reminds me of him picking John Morris at #7 for a couple of years when Morris was as good a #7 as Sam Thaiday would have been. Sheens mustn't have watched a Tigers game since he got the arse previously.
I am starting believe it must be coming from the board as a directive, they want to see a local lad stay at the club for life, for some f**king reason.

It was always said that Lee was a huge Nofo fan and wouldn’t have anything bad said about him? So why not the other shit show we have?

Tigerm

First Grade