What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day, no Mateo for Sharks

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Im sure one(or both) of the cayless brothers played for Marist Parra(school footy). Im almost certain i played them!

carcharias

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
I didn't say all our players dude;-) quote me where i said that, i just said alot of our players have come through our junior setup. Tim Smith for an example has come through ball, flegg etc even though he's from Queensland. Tahu was obviously not a junior, Cayless played i'm sure for Fairfield ( even though Kiwi) The likes of Hayne, Inu, Mateo played for clubs in the Parramatta district eg lalor park, Cabramatta etc get my drift?

I heard also the reason Mateo didn't sign with you guys was that he heard you had sh*tty music taste and Mateo is more a Eddie fan then Jim Moginie:p

So what you are saying is that Parra go out and poach kids form areas outside Parramatta and then call them juniors?

Mateo would listen to bling bling boom dash without a doubt, neither Eddie or Moginie would get a look in.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
carcharias said:
So what you are saying is that Parra go out and poach kids form areas outside Parramatta and then call them juniors?

Mateo would listen to bling bling boom dash without a doubt, neither Eddie or Moginie would get a look in.

Some players yes, like anyother club. But when we loose juniors like Gallen, Joel Clinton etc i think we have everyright to go looking for others no matter where they from. I like to think though our club though dosn't go to the extreme like other clubs of signing other clubs juniors.

Maybe your right about the music.......

The Colonel

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
Im sure one(or both) of the cayless brothers played for Marist Parra(school footy). Im almost certain i played them!

They were born in Wentworthville..... they qualify for NZ as one or both their parents have NZ Passports....

spider

Coach
eelavation said:
from that talented SG Ball side??? the one we beat 68-0 :)
that was after they were poached

see my point - take our players and look what it does

its just not cricket

carcharias said:
have a look at parra.

Most of them are not juniors.
Wests tigers would be spewin....not to mention a few novacastrians.
Joel Redy played for Engadine or Yarrawarrah I was told.

Yes Reddy played for Yarrawarrah in a Robert Stone coached team till he moved to Adelaide when his dad got the Rams coaching job.

Shame to miss out on Mateo.
Going to England was the best thing he ever did as he came back twice the player he was and ws ready for first grade all last year. I would loved to have known how Ricky was going to use him as he was a junior Roo 5/8 as well as backrower.

spider

Coach
it was an attempt to hide the shalacking!!!

pretty sure they all had a virus that day

happens to the best of them

Danger

Juniors
The Colonel said:
They were born in Wentworthville..... they qualify for NZ as one or both their parents have NZ Passports....

Its funny how no one makes much of a fuss about how they were born and raised here but play for NZ, but when Hunt plays for us instead of NZ, its the end of the world!!!

I'm surprised we havent looked at Constantine Mika, Warriors junior they have big wraps on him only 18, and junior kiwi, would certainly fit the mould of the athletic player

Latest posts