What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saint trent ?

dungay dragon

Juniors
It would appear the long running soap opera that is the Merrin Contract talks is fast coming to a conclusion .
After being linked to almost every Club in the NRL the pendulum looks to have swung back to the Dragons and Merrin resigning , much to the chagrin of his newly appointed Manager
Merrin''s preference was always to stay , but well and truly sought out every possible alternative including a massive offer from the Warriors
An announcement is expected after tonight''s All Star match

The Nick

Bench
Given the disrespect he's shown to the club via his loud mouthed manager, I was looking forward to seeing the back of Mr Merrin.

Fingerbang

Bench
I wish she would stop wearing pants!
Doctors have warned women surfers to not surf bottomless because the constant rubbing of the labia on the waxed deck can cause excrutiating pain and permanent damage to the genitalia if continued for some time.

Also, the smell of rotting fish carcass attracts sharks.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
It would appear the long running soap opera that is the Merrin Contract talks is fast coming to a conclusion .
After being linked to almost every Club in the NRL the pendulum looks to have swung back to the Dragons and Merrin resigning , much to the chagrin of his newly appointed Manager
Merrin''s preference was always to stay , but well and truly sought out every possible alternative including a massive offer from the Warriors
An announcement is expected after tonight''s All Star match

Are you confident?
Is this factual or gut instinct mate?

Fingerbang

Bench
Hmmmm, got me wondering now.....what do the ASP Women surfers do on the World tour if an event starts when she has her monthly visit from Aunty Flow?

doda

Juniors
I hope he stays. As people on here have stated alot of the talk about him going hasn't been from Merrin himself. I'm looking forward to watching the Dragons no matter what.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Good vibes from the right people
The final decision may not just come down to the Dollar
The 2015 Dragons appear a very united group..

The playing group does seem tight and I hope Merrin remains with us for his entire career.
I won't neck myself if he doesn't though...
Thanks for the info, lets hope your people are on the money.

Gippsy

Bench
I hope he stays. As people on here have stated alot of the talk about him going hasn't been from Merrin himself. I'm looking forward to watching the Dragons no matter what.

Yep. great news if true. I had dealings with his manager many years ago and he was dodgy as anything then.