What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saint trent ?

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Rose didn't look too out of place last night. Surely he is good enough, even for a bench spot with us.

I'm over this Merrin fiasco too. But my worry is, if he leaves, we won't replace him. But that may not be such a bad thing as surely JDB will start at lock.

The Nick

Bench
Up against virtually a reserve grade forward pack last night Merrin put in a very underwhelming performance.

Steelman

Juniors
I can tell you that Mary and Merrin so NOT get along. Merrin has been yelling anyone who will listen that Mary is hopeless. Mary is also completely over the attitude Merrin has displayed.

I would be very surprised if he stayed... But still think we need him.

Let's wait and see I guess!

What a load of rubbish dont know where ur getting ur info twenty10
But you are way off the mark.
Seems to me that you have a definite agenda.

TruSaint

Referee
Oh mate...

60m try
Huge step, got around plenty
Winning field goal
Probably close to 350m in hit ups
Cut out passes
Chimed in the back line a few times
Ran down a couple of wingers

People will talk about his performance for generations....

:crazy::crazy::D

Jubileeboy

First Grade
What a load of rubbish dont know where ur getting ur info twenty10
But you are way off the mark.
Seems to me that you have a definite agenda.

What's your take on things then Steelman?
Why the delay in an an announcement one way or another?
What do you think is the situation with Mary and Merrin? ...curious to know mate

possm

Coach
What do you think is the situation with Mary and Merrin? ...curious to know mate

There is no deal as yet because Merrin had not singed a deal as yet. He is under contract for 2015 and so really there is no hurry.

In my opinion Mary got off side with Morris and Mary during the end of season chats. These days top players don't like to be told they aren't worth the money they are asking - that's why it is better that these things should be left for the recruitment officer and the player manager to sort out. When is becomes personal between coach and player, sometimes there is no way back to normality.

bottle

Coach
Pricey said Merrin will be at the Sharks and will be starting halfback.
No link, take my word for it.:sarcasm:

Steelman

Juniors

Yes mate the delay is the offer on the table from the panthers which is a very good one i hear. We definitely cant match there money.

Mary and Trent get on very well and the club are looking at various options to keep Merrin at the club. I have mentioned before that his final decision may not come down to money.
I get the vibe that he will stay...

Anyone who thinks that Mary cant coach have no idea what they are talking about.
He is very professional in all he does that was evident from the moment he took over from
Price.
He has rid the the in much of the player and staff dead wood has made some tough decisions
and made it clear from day one that nobody is bigger than the club.
Yes he is a rookie coach but he is not stupid and he definitely has a clear vision on where he wants to take the club...

getsmarty

Immortal
Yes mate the delay is the offer on the table from the panthers which is a very good one i hear. We definitely cant match there money.

Mary and Trent get on very well and the club are looking at various options to keep Merrin at the club. I have mentioned before that his final decision may not come down to money.

Anyone who thinks that Mary cant coach have no idea what they are talking about.
He is very professional in all he does that was evident from the moment he took over from
Price.
He has rid the the in much of the player and staff dead wood has made some tough decisions
Yes he is a rookie coach but he is not stupid and he definitely has a clear vision on where he wants to take the club...

Thanks Steelman..appreciate your input.

nrlnrl

First Grade

Price.

Thanks for the info. With the offer from the Panthers, do you know how much extra they're offering ? I suppose Brent Kite might retire which would help their salary cap. Maybe Penrith could tell Sally Fitzgibbons that Mick Fanning was born there & still supports them.

dungay dragon

Juniors
No Announcement...I reckon he will end up at the Panthers.Hope I'm Wrong.
Penrith have weighed in with an enticing offer BUT money may not be the clincher here
The jewell in the Crown could be the Dragons Captaincy gig from 2016...... and a new surf board for Sal.....:D
Steelman offering is worth noting ;-)
Still confident he will stay
Was he jetting out to London to join the Squad ??

TonyT6

First Grade
Penrith have weighed in with an enticing offer BUT money may not be the clincher here
The jewell in the Crown could be the Dragons Captaincy gig from 2016...... and a new surf board for Sal.....:D
Steelman offering is worth noting ;-)
Still confident he will stay
Was he jetting out to London to join the Squad ??

Yep flew out this morning with big George

mickeylane

Bench
Penrith deal is just about done from what the managers circles are saying.. Managers run our game so worth taking note

I wouldn't mind if he stayed but not a cent over $500 k first year!

Steelman

Juniors
Penrith deal is just about done from what the managers circles are saying.. Managers run our game so worth taking note

I wouldn't mind if he stayed but not a cent over $500 k first year!

Well well well Mickeylane AKA Wayne Bevis.....always with his finger
on the pulse......

Latest posts