What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Dogs

Southernsaint

Staff member
Moffo said:
Is sexual contact a crime? :shock:

No, but the evidence of consentual sex & rape can often be the same.

The Civil action should be interesting...and the stench still hangs around the C*nterbury club.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
All leave has been cancelled at Wollongong Hospital and counsellors are standing by.

(Moffo, when will you take notice of your own Avatar and location advice?:) )

Anonymous

Juniors
Its a Dogs World said:
And don't give me thre club line about fines etc, there were more than 3 1st grade players involved and nothing ?

involved in what exactly?
You know as well as anyone here that you are protected by the forum rules. Very brave of you to try and stir the pot, Bulldogs supporter.

The Bulldogs were found cheating the salary cap and with recent events, they have dragged this great game through the mud... again. That much we can say. Or are you (and Moffo) saying that they are not ill-disciplined cheats now?

Moffo

Referee
Rex, that was pathetic and stupid

Willow, i think it was a fair question. There is no evidence to suggest that we have done any wrong doing.

Ill-disciplined cheats?

OK, wasn't it Riddell that was suspended a few years back for continuously head-highing people? Has there never been a saints played sin-binned for a professional foul?

Using your logic, that makes them all ill-disciplined cheats

Cheers

Rexxy

Coach
well, being stupid and pathetic, you trolls bring out the worst in all of us.....

Moffo

Referee
It is merely banter, take it or leave it, my trolling rarely contains any malice.

Your 'claims' are just that...unfounded hearsay

Cheers,
Moffo

Anonymous

Juniors
Moffo said:
It is merely banter, take it or leave it, my trolling rarely contains any malice.

Your 'claims' are just that...unfounded hearsay

Cheers,
Moffo
Unfounded hearsay? The salary cap rort never happened? The players were disciplined in their reporting to police? The club didnt sack anyone? No one resigned?

When I said "ill-disciplined cheats" I talking about something much bigger than a few head highs. I was talking about off-field incidents which have dragged the game through the mud. In fact, I know I said as much.

And yes Moffo, its merely banter... sorry if the facts stir a few emotions.

Moffo

Referee
You know that he was referring to the rape, and i consequently said "unfounded hearsay" in response to that

Cheats? We had several corrupt officials, which have since been sacked. I accept the past but move with the times, I'm sure saints fans have in realising their shared existence

Cheers,
Moffo

Anonymous

Juniors
Saints never cheated the cap for over $1 million and then some. Surely you know what I'm talking about... your denial knows no bounds. :lol:
I see you found the report button of late so I've got more bread crumbs to follow.
And don't worry Moffo, I'm just screwing with your grey matter.

Vicious

Bench
Ben Creagh to the Tigers in 2005!Can`t blame him with the coach picking John Carlaw and Reece Simmonds in front of him!

Chook_Raper

Juniors
Geez, all you blokes do is fight.

I reckon the Dogs might give us a touch up. They will be smarting after last week but so will we I guess.

Southernsaint

Staff member
More banter than fighting, Chook.

If you think this is bad, you should've seen it during Derby Week!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Moffo is rite u can't accuse the dogs of any wrong doing just because the media blew it up. Scandal after scandal...it's rediculous. Innocent until Proven Guilty and we r innocent and loving the freedom. U guy's are just jealous that not even an accusation like Rape can bring the bulldog's down. Were still on top and our club is still as strong as ever if not stronger. Stop living in the past and look what is infront of u....Roy Asotasi Smashing the crap out of Jason Ryles :lol: :lol: Cant wait!!! :mrgreen:

You Dragqueen's will learn one day.... :mrgreen:

Latest posts