What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Souths

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We deserve the MP
Birth right?
Dognacious said:
We had our 2 points taken vs Penriff
A whinge. Was that where you cheated the interchange rule?

Bulldogs had 14 men on the field, and scored the match winning try under those circumstances.

You got caught. Try and come to grips with the notion that it is still wrong whether you get caught or not.

Other teams that have broken this rule:

North Queensland had points deducted in 2000, Western Suburbs (1975), South Sydney (1988), Gold Coast (1992), Balmain (1993) and Auckland (1995).

Tell me, do you consider Canterbury to be above the rules?

Dognacious

Juniors
Birth right? A whinge. Was that where you cheated the interchange rule?

Bulldogs had 14 men on the field, and scored the match winning try under those circumstances.

You got caught. Try and come to grips with the notion that it is still wrong whether you get caught or not.

Other teams that have broken this rule:

North Queensland had points deducted in 2000, Western Suburbs (1975), South Sydney (1988), Gold Coast (1992), Balmain (1993) and Auckland (1995).

Tell me, do you consider Canterbury to be above the rules?

Even without the Penriff game St Merge have 2 points they didnt deserve and we have 2 missing we did from that game. That alone would have us 4 points clear in 1st without counting tomorrows match.

We deserve the MP coz we won the most games you St Merge supporter (couldnt think of anything more insulting to call you lol)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Answer the question troll. Are you above the rules?

Suck it up. You got caught... again.

Dognacious

Juniors
Answer the question troll. Are you above the rules?

Suck it up. You got caught... again.

We wont get caught for the MP now though, so suck it up yourself.

Anyway i dont wanna spend too much time over here i might catch whatever it is that makes all you guys choke so much.

Im going to sleep now, just like St Choke did a few hours ago.

I would like to leave you with a poem from a Kennel member called Maz that i thought you might enjoy.....i did...

(to the tune of this old man...)

St George sucks
Yes they do
They're not one club
They are two
With a knick knack paddy whack
Merge them into one
St George Steelers
Still won none

Byeeee ;)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @lockyrulz. Owned in the other thread.

Are you supporting Souths now? Or have I just got myself another follower?

little_aza

Juniors
I wouldn't lose faith just yet.

Bennett is a master coach and his leadership will almost certainly turns thing around.

I think you may see a vastly improved performance this week in the lead up to the semi's.

You were always going to have a downturn in your performance levels as this comp is so even and it is very hard to sustain the level of performance the Saints have shown. I just wish your downturn in form had been one week earlier when you guys were at CUA Stadium against the Panthers.

i was just about to say something pretty similar kilkenny. i really think some of these dragons fans are panicing a little too early..look how wayne turned things around in 2006 for brisbane. the dragons, im sure, will come out with all guns blazing soon. i know i certainly wouldnt want my team coming up against them at kograh in week one...

lockyrulz

Juniors
lol @lockyrulz. Owned in the other thread.

Are you supporting Souths now? Or have I just got myself another follower?

Hahahaha 'owned' What are you 12?

Oh dear, all the hype and stress has seen dear little Willow slowly but surely start to lose it..

I must say you have been very entertaining of late :lol:

Ulysseus

Bench
We already paid for that with 37 competition points and probably a premiership. We have nothing left to answer for there.

That's nice dear.
You keep telling yourself that every supporter has forgiven the Doggies for what they did.

Frankly I despise the salary cap, but its a rule, and the last time we checked unless you are the Melbourne Storm, in which case the rules of the game will be altered for you for the years 2006 - 2007 to cakewalk you to a title, then we ALL play by the same set of them.

Much like mugging a pensioner at knife point for a few dollars, many of us will never forget, and more importantly, never fully trust the blue and white rapists for there exponential accounting errors in 2002.

Dave Q

Coach
Saw the light on, thought I'd drop in.

Half our side were out injured too.

The burrow were cheekily singing your club song with ten to go.

Bennet always runs a go-soft as the finals approach, but this was limper than Gregstar at a Miss Universe bikini contest.

Kick back and enjoy the delerium of the finals. All things being equal, youve had a great year.