What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary Cap Concessions for Storm

XXXX said:
IMO two things are quite obvious .
The Storm Crowds have found thier level at 5k .
?????????

How can you say that our crowds have levelled at 5k when we average closer to ten for the last two years???.

With a bit of publicity and some continuing on field success, I think we can get back to the pre colonial years where we got closer to 14k to most games. At Olympic Park, where 18k is practically full, 14k has a fantastic atmosphere too!

Surandy

Bench
steaming stormer said:
XXXX said:
IMO two things are quite obvious .
The Storm Crowds have found thier level at 5k .
?????????

How can you say that our crowds have levelled at 5k when we average closer to ten for the last two years???.

With a bit of publicity and some continuing on field success, I think we can get back to the pre colonial years where we got closer to 14k to most games. At Olympic Park, where 18k is practically full, 14k has a fantastic atmosphere too!

I figured by 5k, XXXX was referring to our memberships. We've been hovering at the 5,000 mark for the last 4 seasons.

XXXX

Juniors
Yes I meant 5k members which tend to be the diehards .Actual crowds vary but they too gravitate to the 10k~11k mark .There's always optimism at this time of the year ,but my point was there wont be any big moves until there are big moves .

Latest posts