What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess: Hands like two left feet

timka4

Bench
I thought he had some strong runs, but those drop balls around the play the ball in their own half were deadly.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm sure its an area of his game they will be working on. He is 21 and still got plenty of learning to do. I don;t think prop is his best position either.

I liked the look of Westwood and Crabtree and again with better coaching and conditiing both of them would do well in the NRL imo.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Agree Perth Red, prop isn't his best position. I like him in the second row where he can run a bit wider (though he doesn't shirk the tough stuff like some of the roaming backrowers in our game) at the smaller men where he is good for a lot of meters, a line break or an offload which is a strong point in his game.

chefman21

Juniors
I'm sure its an area of his game they will be working on. He is 21 and still got plenty of learning to do. I don;t think prop is his best position either.

I liked the look of Westwood and Crabtree and again with better coaching and conditiing both of them would do well in the NRL imo.

I've really enjoyed watching him play. I love his high energy, enthusiastic style of play. If a top club was on the lookout for an impact back rower or a lesser club was looking out for a good starting back rower then he would be a good pickup - he wouldn't be expensive either.

big country

Juniors
Is that what Souths have? News to me. It's certainly the most expensive, I don't think it's the best unit though.

it's up around there if they all happen to play in the same game - last year we had to buy forwards from Q'land Cup and South Coast just to field a team :(

Ladmate

Bench
Raiders have the best forwards IMO. Probably cheaper too. Rabbitohs forwards are good too, but they get edged outl.

Latest posts