What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Faust

IanG

Coach
Very sad news indded. Kind of puts things into pospective and makes you know what's important. Way too young.

StormChaser

First Grade
Just goes to show it doesn't matter how fit or healthy or strong you are, Cancer doesn't discriminate. Very sad.

beave

Coach
absolute tragedy, taken far too young. A few of my mates knew him and had nothing but praise and good words about him. I'm hoping the Cowboys do something to honour him on saturday night (i know they will) but also to help his family, maybe donate a percentage of the gate or allow some donation collecting at the gates to help his family through this time.

3 kids are now without their dad and NQ is now without one of it's beloved sons................

RIP Sam.

I read an article on Sam in the RLW last week and had thought about it for the last week after readin it...he has left behind 3 young kids and I feel for them.

Kia Kaha Sam...

Charlie124

First Grade
Matty Scott mentioned the Sam Faust Foundation on the footy show tonight and that there were auctions of various jerseys up for grabs. Lets hope they raise a nice wad of cash for his family.