What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam is officially back 3 year deal

rabbitohs95

Bench
attachment.php

Members email everyone.

LETS BRING OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!!!

:):):)

DiegoNT

First Grade
Even with sam back, we are still far below our 2014 level.
Isaac Luke is a huge loss.
Ben Teo hasn't really been replaced.
If walker goes we have by far the worse three-quarter line in the comp in aj, goodwin, Auva'a, oldfield?
It's a step in the right direction, but i don't think sam makes us a premiership threat again

Achillies

Juniors
Except Luke and probably Walker are gone.

Luke didn't play in the last grand final. Cook is sharp enough around the ruck to do a similar job. Walker leaving is all media rubbish at this point, Grant and Mcqueen will be moved on before Walker.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Even with sam back, we are still far below our 2014 level.
Isaac Luke is a huge loss.
Ben Teo hasn't really been replaced.
If walker goes we have by far the worse three-quarter line in the comp in aj, goodwin, Auva'a, oldfield?
It's a step in the right direction, but i don't think sam makes us a premiership threat again

I can somewhat agree with that.

For what we've had to work with, we're doing alright squad wise though. The salary cap has played its part.

Cook, McInnes and Carter is a good start to see where we can improve on with the hooking role.

I think Grevsmuhl can really step up and take Te'o's spot.

If we lose Walker we're screwed in the backs.

doyen

Bench
Sths are again a p/ship threat,of course they are;even if Walker departs.

Sam gives untold confidence to our Squad & don't forget that the twins,Grevsmuhl,Keary,AJ.Turner etc have an extra season of experience under their belts now.
All other clubs will have great respect for us;as long as we have GI & Sam this will be the case!!

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
auvaa wont be going anywhere and i very much doubt dylan will be forced out it makes no sense otherwise our back line is poor,cant see it happening i predict possibly another signing in the midst.

lafai

Bench
Luke didn't play in the last grand final. Cook is sharp enough around the ruck to do a similar job. Walker leaving is all media rubbish at this point, Grant and Mcqueen will be moved on before Walker.

I guess you think Luke wasn't a huge part of the 2014 season too :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
attachment.php

Members email everyone.

LETS BRING OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!!!

:):):)

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppp
pppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee

That Bath coach is fawked:lol:

What a liar!!!!!!

SAM WILL BE HOME

WHERE HE BELONGS

TO THE MIGHTY RED AND GREEN!!!!!!

Haaaaaalllllllllleeeeeeelllllllluuuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope you're right re Walker.
I can somewhat agree with that.

For what we've had to work with, we're doing alright squad wise though. The salary cap has played its part.

Cook, McInnes and Carter is a good start to see where we can improve on with the hooking role.

I think Grevsmuhl can really step up and take Te'o's spot.

If we lose Walker we're screwed in the backs.
That's right R95 we are doing ok. I have the same thoughts re Grevsmuhl. I have confidence in him to be our new Te'o.

R95 I reckon Cook will go well for us.

Even if we lose Dylan which wouldn't be ideal, I have faith in GI, AJ, Goodwin, Auva'a, Gray and Oldfield. If needed R95 we could turn C.Walker into a centre I reckon and Turner can play centre if needed too.

It's good times R95.
brings tears to our eyes doesn't it glory glory
Yep. When he runs out in 2016 it will be hard to not have a few tears. Glory Glory shadow.

Shadow, when speaking of the champions one stands above the rest.

Glory old and records proud when often put to test!!!!!!

Sths are again a p/ship threat,of course they are;even if Walker departs.

Sam gives untold confidence to our Squad & don't forget that the twins,Grevsmuhl,Keary,AJ.Turner etc have an extra season of experience under their belts now.
All other clubs will have great respect for us;as long as we have GI & Sam this will be the case!!

Doyen I love your positivity.

Doyen you are a truth teller too.

I have faith in our backs even if Dylan leaves, with the likes of Auva'a, Goodwin, AJ, Gray and Oldfield.

If needed I reckon C. Walker could play centre and Turner can too if needed.

Best news all year.

Hopefully we shift the dead wood big heads and with Sam back in the fold, its back to business.

Woofy7

Juniors
Good thing about Sam resigning is that it gives us an excellent base to build on.....
We have GI,Reynolds,Tom,George and Sam.... Good starting point IMO.

Latest posts