What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Shit /different week R 12.

TheRev

First Grade
depends who the interim is.. I am very curious if the assistants have a very different idea of the team they want.. but its a risk to change too many players at once.. so im rly curious to see how the next 3 days play out.

Dragon David

First Grade
Hook won't be sacked. He will sweet talk his way out of the humiliating loss of today with some lame excuses. The Board won't budge. Any thought of a new coach to come to us next year is fading away. We are a basket case plain and simple and the ones being pursued are going to say see you later - don't come knocking on my door. We voice our disappointment and express our dislikes of the coach and the players and if Bird thinks that we are wrong, he can just eff off.

We have so many reasons to complain that it has gone beyond even writing about it now. Words don't have any affect on the Board, Club, Coach, Players because they think that they are doing their best and should not be criticised.

Hasler, Richo, Brown or Ryles, Richo, Brown - no way that this will happen - i just cannot see it and it will be the same shit for years to come. A bit pessimistic I know but can anyone actually see any real light at the end of the million kilometre long tunnel?

jeffdragon

Bench
Hook won't be sacked. He will sweet talk his way out of the humiliating loss of today with some lame excuses. The Board won't budge. Any thought of a new coach to come to us next year is fading away. We are a basket case plain and simple and the ones being pursued are going to say see you later - don't come knocking on my door. We voice our disappointment and express our dislikes of the coach and the players and if Bird thinks that we are wrong, he can just eff off.

We have so many reasons to complain that it has gone beyond even writing about it now. Words don't have any affect on the Board, Club, Coach, Players because they think that they are doing their best and should not be criticised.

Hasler, Richo, Brown or Ryles, Richo, Brown - no way that this will happen - i just cannot see it and it will be the same shit for years to come. A bit pessimistic I know but can anyone actually see any real light at the end of the million kilometre long tunnel?
Should see the sugar coaters on fb. .
Pages.
Can't tell it like it is and deserves to be told.
Like you David I'm fatigued.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

Yeah I can see a light but its a big freight train

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
depends who the interim is.. I am very curious if the assistants have a very different idea of the team they want.. but its a risk to change too many players at once.. so im rly curious to see how the next 3 days play out.
Don't hold your breath Rev ......doesn't matter what team anybody comes up with in this outfit....it's just a case of re arranging the deck chairs on the submarine

kit66

Bench
My team for R12
If the selection committee had any fckn idea.

1 Sloan.
2 ?
3 Lomax
4?
5 Rava.
6?
7 Sully.
8 ?
9 Hunt
10 ?
11 Sua
12 ?
13 JDB
RES
14? Liddle
15? Couchman
16?
17?
The rest of the players don't deserve a run.

It really doesn't matter who plays, their defensive structure is an absolute joke. People darting out of the line to get no-one, slide defence non-existant, we just make it easy for our opposition - attacking us through the middle or out wide it's guaranteed there'll be a hole somewhere if you keep the ball alive and pass back inside. Oh, and we will make mistakes to help you out as well. It looks like our defensive ethos is Every Man For Himself, forget teamwork. That was truly an ugly and pathetic performance, the Cows had the 2nd worst attack until yesterday, can you believe that.
It's bad enough we make teams like the Dogs and Tiges look good now we've made Gosiewski look like an attacking weapon, Gosiewski FFS.
Our attack on the other hand is just too pitiful, I won't even start on that.
Pick any team you want, it won't matter. Any good players that we have are just getting their confidence smashed. And no individual player can save us, only teamwork.

Latest posts