What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow back in training

yy_cheng

Coach
I think Sandow should be on the bench for Sef just for impact.

Run him at 14 or at 1 or at 7 for short spurts. In the case we need something different.

yy_cheng

Coach
If we are tied and 1 min to go we get a penalty in the opposition half. We sub Sandow on to quick the goal.

Otherwise, he could aways pick up the kicking tees

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why dont we just play everyone out of position and be done with it

IFR33K

Coach
Nope, we were happy because he would take pressure off Hayne. How could we know Hayne would miss 21 games over the next two years?

I thought at the time you were happy because he was the best half on the open market and that 500k was the going rate for a quality half like sandow. :lol::lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought at the time you were happy because he was the best half on the open market and that 500k was the going rate for a quality half like sandow. :lol::lol:

True on all counts. How could we know he would turn shit in our club's toxic environment?

Tony Williams has gone downhill at Canterbury under the same coach that had him playing for Australia. Some players just don't do well in a new environment. That's why every signing is a risk.

Good to see you're happy about our bad luck though.

IFR33K

Coach
True on all counts. How could we know he would turn shit in our club's toxic environment?

Tony Williams has gone downhill at Canterbury under the same coach that had him playing for Australia. Some players just don't do well in a new environment. That's why every signing is a risk.

Good to see you're happy about our bad luck though.

It's not bad luck, It's bad management. There's a massive difference.

It's not my fault sandow didn't work out, although I was always against his signing. Dont be a hater because somebody has a differing opinion to yours.

Latest posts