What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow back in training

IFR33K

Coach
The same Sandow who had never won a wooden spoon either before coming to Parra?

Please confirm.

As for the football, it wasn't structured; that's why it looked so disorganised. You can't have it both ways mate. You can't whinge that it was disorganised and then say it was too structured.

We played with split halves, and the gameplan was bash it up the middle until you get a quick a play-the-ball, then give it to Sandow (right) or Roberts (left) to play what's in front of him. Our problem (in attack) was no quick play-the-balls. That left no space for our off-the-cuff players.

'Too structured' lol. We were all over the place. Have a look at Kearney's Kiwi side. Are they 'too structured'?

That's because you're a negative person who does nothing but f**king criticise.

Moron, u were the one carrying on about us playing with structure back than, and you were glad to see the back of 'parraball'. Make up for f**king mind you dribbler.

As for critising, who in their right mind wouldn't. We had been run by a pack of amateurs across the board.

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
We were just unlucky mate. Two years of injuries to key players/leaders Hayne, Tonga, Loko and Ben Smith hurt us on the field. Two years of merkins whingeing about the board hurt us off it.

We were already shit when Kearney arrived.

Lol. Now it's the fans fault we were being run like a chook raffle. I guess the fans didn't enjoy finishing third last, last and last in succession. Fancy that, the fans putting their wants ahead of the clubs failures.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah I know I was. But really, as if anyone cares what we write on a message board. That's not going to affect shit. Only about 50 people read any of this shit and they don't give a shit about shit.

:lol: :lol: .... its true!

Gronk

Staff member
The guy who signed most of our current team?

Radradra
Tonga
Hopoate
Toutai
Kelly
Mannah
Moimoi
Smith
Paulo
Tanginoa
Terepo
Lussick

Don't forget he set up the #academy

We seriously should build a statue for that merkin. :sarcasm:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I know I was. But really, as if anyone cares what we write on a message board. That's not going to affect shit. Only about 50 people read any of this shit and they don't give a shit about shit.

But it wasn't just merkins on messageboards, was it? It was merkins at the game, at the club, on talkback f**king radio. All you merkins do is whinge.

IFR33K

Coach
But it wasn't just merkins on messageboards, was it? It was merkins at the game, at the club, on talkback f**king radio. All you merkins do is whinge.

You are right, and I sincerely apologize on behalf of all the whingers out there. We should of sat on our hands and done nothing.

In hindsight, we should of been content Roy was in charge of admin. We should of talked up our chances when the great SK was at the helm of coaching as well.

In fact, the only thing we should be upset about, is that sandow was only given a 500k/year contract. He should've been given moi moi's and hayne's money, as we should of released them. We probably should of signed sandow to an eight year deal as well.

I hope you accept my apology.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are right, and I sincerely apologize on behalf of all the whingers out there. We should of sat on our hands and done nothing.

In hindsight, we should of been content Roy was in charge of admin. We should of talked up our chances when the great SK was at the helm of coaching as well.

In fact, the only thing we should be upset about, is that sandow was only given a 500k/year contract. He should've been given moi moi's and hayne's money, as we should of released them. We probably should of signed sandow to an eight year deal as well.

I hope you accept my apology.

Yeah nice try mate. The fact is that all of the poor management decisions you're whinging about - including all the coaching changes - we're due to fan pressure for a quick fix. If you whinged and demanded some merkin's sacking you're as much to blame as anyone.

IFR33K

Coach
Lol poo.

We became the laughing stock of the nrl. Were you happy we were losing week in week out?

The past four years make the early to mid nineties seem like the glory days of the eighties.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Thank f**k for all the whingers otherwise we'd still be stuck with moon face

We would've improved on 2011 rather than going backwards. We would have avoided two wooden spoons but probably wouldn't have been in such a strong position now.

Sticky wrecked club morale last year but he did turn over the roster quicker than a coach that wanted to stay at the club.

lingard

Coach
Yeah nice try mate. The fact is that all of the poor management decisions you're whinging about - including all the coaching changes - we're due to fan pressure for a quick fix. If you whinged and demanded some merkin's sacking you're as much to blame as anyone.

Rubbish. They were due to media pressure, sponsor pressure, and economic pressure (as well as short-sightedness). Since when does a club listen to its fans?

lingard

Coach
We would've improved on 2011 rather than going backwards. We would have avoided two wooden spoons but probably wouldn't have been in such a strong position now.

Sticky wrecked club morale last year but he did turn over the roster quicker than a coach that wanted to stay at the club.

Stuart was the rock-bottom we had to have. Kearney was the rock-bottom we didn't need.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Kearney brought some good ideas and some good staff members. Arthur and Nolan could turn out to be our best buys ever.

#'academy'

Come on mate. How many times do we have to tell you that Kearney was a gibbering saveloy with the brain of a deep fried nugget?

Latest posts