What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow... from a South fan

attamarrap

Juniors
Could say the same thing about thurston the last couple of weeks maybe we should start up a thread in the Cowboys forum

mickdo

Coach
Maybe we need to kick on the 3rd tackle every set again like the first game. Gives less of a chance to throw a crap pass or drop the ball anyway.

barney gumble

Juniors
Sandow's been our best player this year. I love the way bunnies fans get on here when we lose and still want to give it to him. I can't cop the 'we were glad to get rid of him' line, short memories. I clearly remember the way they carried on about it when we signed him, Rusty being the prime whinger.

All worked out for the bunnies though, Reynolds is a gun who should play Origin this year, he'd struggle behind our pack though.

eel4life

Juniors
Ok let's swap forward packs and see how good your halves would go then.

Reason why we got dominated is because our pack got dominated from the outset. The Keating, Roberts combination should be only used for wenty, but thats being slack to wenty, not up to the nrl level.

Our only forwards with any kind of mongrel Darcy and MoiMoi that's it ...

Too many slow predictable same type of players in our pack and the worst part is they don't run hard or punch holes in the defensive line apart from MoiMoi and Darcy.

Yeah would love to see how sutton and Reynolds play behind our pack and in turn how Kelly and sandow would play with theirs, i would bet same results becaue both sets if halves compete, and both sets of halves would get the same results.

Mate, honestly this has nothing to do the Reynolds or being smug or anything. In 2011 Chris had 2 games where he ran for zero.... yes you read it, zero metres and this behind predominantly the same pack as Reynolds has now. i still shake my head at that.

Like Loko though....... Can we have him?

Reynolds has ran 13 times in 4 games (behind a dominant pack). Chrissy has 27 runs in four games behind probably the worst pack in the comp. I don't see your point.

TheRam

Coach
I dont mean to look like i am trolling but as a Souths fan who watched last nights game, You seriously have to get rid of Chris. Most Souths fans love the guy for who he is but we were not that unhappy when he left. After last night he is back to his disinterested worst. He just will not either learn nor improve from here on.

How a first grade half who played the full game- uninjured - could score 3? Supercoach points is beyond belief. Halves just about get points for feeding the dammed scrum.

Always liked Parra, and its hard (from souths experience) watching your team stumble around like you are.

Also Stuart is not a team building coach, which is really what you need right now.

Anyway, good luck.

You're kidding right? You need to learn the game a little my friend before you write. You just sound like a badly veiled bitter souths supporter or just plain stupid or maybe both.

Pazza

First Grade
Bit hard for a forward pack to lay a platform when we can't hold onto the footy!

Haynzy

First Grade
... or a 14 who can pick the ball up from dummy half or can hold on to it or can pass in front of players etc etc.

Galeforce

Bench
Sandow will win you games in 2013 , however he will always be a defensive weakness in key games.Reynolds is not as flashy however he is strong in defense.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So basically this guy thinks we should get rid of Sandow because he got him 0 points in Supercoach lolzzzzzzzzz

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
I dont mean to look like i am trolling but as a Souths fan who watched last nights game, You seriously have to get rid of Chris. Most Souths fans love the guy for who he is but we were not that unhappy when he left. After last night he is back to his disinterested worst. He just will not either learn nor improve from here on.

How a first grade half who played the full game- uninjured - could score 3? Supercoach points is beyond belief. Halves just about get points for feeding the dammed scrum.

Always liked Parra, and its hard (from souths experience) watching your team stumble around like you are.

Also Stuart is not a team building coach, which is really what you need right now.

Anyway, good luck.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors

Anyway, good luck.

So when GI has a bad Supercoach score Soufs should punt him also ? Actually Merrit only got a 27 one week and Downy Issac only got a 20 so he's shit too . IMO Sandows been the best player in a shit team all year .

Latest posts