What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow... from a South fan

Big man

Juniors
I dont mean to look like i am trolling but as a Souths fan who watched last nights game, You seriously have to get rid of Chris. Most Souths fans love the guy for who he is but we were not that unhappy when he left. After last night he is back to his disinterested worst. He just will not either learn nor improve from here on.

How a first grade half who played the full game- uninjured - could score 3? Supercoach points is beyond belief. Halves just about get points for feeding the dammed scrum.

Always liked Parra, and its hard (from souths experience) watching your team stumble around like you are.

Also Stuart is not a team building coach, which is really what you need right now.

Anyway, good luck.

I'm a Souths fan and your full of crap, not all Souths fans wanted Chris to go and actually think under Maguire, Chris would of been even better than his best days at Souths.

Chris cannot perform when his pack are a bunch of pansies, if your forwards don't go forward and dominate the ruck, your halves have no chance. The only game Parra dominated this season this far, was the Warriors match, and as a result Chris showed his ability, give him a pack and watch him attack.

Criswell

Juniors
No, the Supercoach reference was just an aside. lol just stunned me how that could happen.

Like i said though, as a Souths fan i have seen his good stuff and his poor stuff. All i am saying is that last years season and last weeks game are more consistant for the real Chris than his first couple of games this year.

Call me a troll or idiot if you like but by seasons end you'll be thinking the same. He may score 2 tries but he'll let in 3. A struggling team like Parra is atm simply cant carry that burden and succeed.

When Chris was half we came close 2 years in a row to make the finals. Last year Adam came in, things were steadied and we make the 4 with essentially the same team. Yeah new coach, but the old one was Lang a premiership winner. You wont build a team with him.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
No, the Supercoach reference was just an aside. lol just stunned me how that could happen.

Like i said though, as a Souths fan i have seen his good stuff and his poor stuff. All i am saying is that last years season and last weeks game are more consistant for the real Chris than his first couple of games this year.

Call me a troll or idiot if you like but by seasons end you'll be thinking the same. He may score 2 tries but he'll let in 3. A struggling team like Parra is atm simply cant carry that burden and succeed.

When Chris was half we came close 2 years in a row to make the finals. Last year Adam came in, things were steadied and we make the 4 with essentially the same team. Yeah new coach, but the old one was Lang a premiership winner. You wont build a team with him.[/

Ummm its the coach dude . Chris Andersons also a premiership winner , would you be happy for him to take over from Madge tomorrow ?

Latest posts