What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santo Sam and Ed's Cup Fever

CC_Eagle

First Grade
TBH I don't mind the show. Last night they did another skit which featured the German Manager.

Would rather watch this than the tripe that is served up on the Footy Show.

Absolute pisser.

Funniest 'impersination' skit yet.

DB

First Grade
I am still laughing over the clip they showed of Eboue listening in on the North Korean manager talking to one of his players, and acknowledging what the manager said.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I am still laughing over the clip they showed of Eboue listening in on the North Korean manager talking to one of his players, and acknowledging what the manager said.

The funniest thing I've seen in a football game in ages. :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
** bump **

They're back, with the show Sports Fever! Starts next Monday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQY...xt=C3240961UDOEgsToPDskLpMBgl1uPv_5BAE1H-_UwV

That is the MASSIVE upside.

The downside (if there is one) is that they're on Channel 7. I unfortunately give it a few weeks before it is axed, as it isn't getting enough cut through. I would love to be proven wrong.

Agreed.

I'd prefer an overnight stay in a leprosy ward than a night watching Channel 7. But for Santo, Sam & Ed, I'll do it.

I'm so pumped for this. Carles Puyol has been banging his head against the wall ever since it has been off the air, but hes happy now, I'm hoping this is much BUTTER than anything on ch 7 atm.

Tweek

Juniors
Bit late but I stayed up to watch it. I did enjoy it and will watch it every week. Hopefully it eventually gets an earlier time.

DB

First Grade
Just wait till That dating show with the mums gets the can after two weeks.... then they should move it to 9.30

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Was tamer than I expected, but that's CH7 for you.

Still enjoyed it nevertheless. The 'grunting' montage killed me.

roofromoz

First Grade
It finished last Monday... I'm assuming it was only given a run of 8 weeks. At the end of that episode, it was indicated that they will be back. About halfway through the run, it got shifted to 7Mate at 8:30pm (Live I think), and then it was replayed on 7 any time between 11 and 12 that night.

I actually quite liked it overall and I hope it does come back for a 2nd season.

whall15

Coach
It won't come back as it rated like shit unfortunately, they could show a 'rivetting' show about a pawn broker and the ratings would triple.

roofromoz

First Grade
* BUMP * (again)

There has been since late last year the 'Santo, Sam and Ed' podcast, in which they discuss sport and other current events. It's not on radio, it's recorded every Thursday - goes for about 50 or so minutes each week and you can get it on iTunes.

It's currently hosted by Santo and Sam, with Ed calling in each week with a segment as he is currently living in LA (trying to get acting gigs, I assume... either that or sample each all you can eat restaurant in the Los Angeles county area). Rob Sitch has been doing a lot of co-hosting recently and Tommy G has a weekly segment - I think this podcast is actually a Working Dog project.

So in summary, I thoroughly recommend it if you were a fan of their TV shows.

sthginke

Juniors
* BUMP * (again)

There has been since late last year the 'Santo, Sam and Ed' podcast, in which they discuss sport and other current events. It's not on radio, it's recorded every Thursday - goes for about 50 or so minutes each week and you can get it on iTunes.

It's currently hosted by Santo and Sam, with Ed calling in each week with a segment as he is currently living in LA (trying to get acting gigs, I assume... either that or sample each all you can eat restaurant in the Los Angeles county area). Rob Sitch has been doing a lot of co-hosting recently and Tommy G has a weekly segment - I think this podcast is actually a Working Dog project.

So in summary, I thoroughly recommend it if you were a fan of their TV shows.

so graham and the colonel are back?

Latest posts