What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday 25/3

Glory and Fame

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Henson Park in the rain is a glorious place, on top of the hill with the elements in your face and the wind blowing in across the burbs! nothing beats it.
It could be worse. Here's a couple I got at a local Sydney AFL game there a couple of years ago when a wild hailstorm blew in during the game - Disney on Ice AFL style:
P9040045.jpg

P9040049.jpg

P9040055.jpg

2 True Blues

Coach
It was cold and windy on Saturday and plenty of sun showers. And it was equally shiity the week before, but the 4.15 pm kickoff I reckon is also taking a toll.

2 True Blues

Coach
Things will pick up when we are back in blue at 3pm on Saturdays. Seen worse crowds since rockin up since year 2000. Things will definately pick-up

bluebag43

Juniors
Hey Newtownbluebags, I've never seen "follow Newtown on Mobil Special". That's a classic, it must be pretty old as I've got most of the Newtown things back to the late 60's.

Anyway see you at the BBQ on the Hill. BB43

bluebag43

Juniors
Mate, yet another one that I have never seen. I will have to retract the statement that I have most of the Newtown things back to the late 60's.