What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Game Day - ORIGIN DECIDER

fizman

Bench
Billy Slater and DCE "We didn't get the rub of the green."

Billy on QLD: It's Origin we need to be aggressive.
Billy on NSW: Reece Walsh was hit off the ball.

They honestly believe that the Referee cost them the game.

PJ

First Grade
I'm guessing he didn't complain about the blatant knock on that ended with QLD kicking their goal?

Klein was shit, but he didn't cost them the game.

Probably kept them in it. I swear at least 2 of their players fell asleep whilst lieing on the tackled player.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee how munch fun is it to hear Queenslanders squeal in the morning.

Oh yeah the ref cost them. They hit the far can lead at 4 to 2 off three straight penalties.

And what about this one ... how about when Klien pulled up the blues long range counter attack to have the bunker check on a possible penalty try to Precious Walsh when he (Walsh) ran into the back of Luia only 30 BLOODY METRES FROM THE BLUES TRY LINE. .... it was a genius refereeing call.

The decision, no penalty play on.

DJDL

Bench
How much was Qld allowed to lay all over NSW? I mean they eventually got pinged for it but not till well into the 2nd half. Was a good tough game of footy, Klein & co tried to ruin it. They gotta have a night out too I guess. Gonna be a great few weeks living in Qld. Cheers.

I noticed it from the first set.
Every tackle they just laid all over them for an eternity.

The powers that be obviously didn't want on open, expansive game for fear of the Blues running up another score.

Anyway, pharque Klein and pharque Qld.