What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday night, its gonna be alright

TheParraboy

Staff member
Who is going to the Raiders game, our 1st home game of the year at Parra Stadium?

Predict the crowd = 14,212

Predict the 1st try scorer = Hindmarsh

Predict the score = Eels 34-10 :cool:

The Colonel

Immortal
I was coming down to this game however I spent a bit more on alcohol than I thought I would on Saturday night. That and I can't leave Kate with the kids two weekends in a row.

bartman

Immortal
I'll be there...

Predict the crowd = 13,642

Predict the 1st try scorer = Reddy

Predict the score = Eels 20 Canberra 10

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i will wait for the 'How Much will the Raider's destroy us by.." thread for i make my score predictions..

Pazza

First Grade
Predict the crowd = 16,314

Predict the 1st try scorer = Grothe

Predict the score = Eels 34 - 6

Rogue.9

Juniors
I'll be there...

Crowd = 15,120

1st try scorer = Reddy

Predict the score = Eels 30 Canberra 14

jono

Juniors
I'll be there with the young'un but whilst I'm hoping for and predicting a Parra win , I do not want to jinx us by claiming some outlandish spectacular score. Remember Chooks rebounded from 12-52 to win yesterday , Raiders will be hurting and wanting to do similar

spiderdan

Bench
i hope the players don't end up falling into a false sense of security after last week.

if we were able to come back after losing to the warriors then i can't see why the raiders can't after the chooks beat them. it's very possible if campese plays to his ability.

fingers crossed anderson has the players focussed.

Eels Dude

Coach
I wouldn't expect too much more than 13,000. Raiders games never draw a large amount of nuetral or away fans. Could be a tough game, they'll be hungry after their poor start to the season. We saw how the Roosters bounced back on the wknd...

SDM

First Grade
I'll be there.

Crowd = 14,500.

First Try = Ben Smith

Score = Parra 34, Raiders 18